Status: all done. Subscribe to the squal :)

Two pregos. One House. Kill me now (Completed)

Wendy's

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I hate bacon. I groaned and leaned into Max more making him wake up too. I tried to get up but his hands wrapped around me. tightened more. I punched his chest.

'Where are you going?' he groaned.

'Well to the bathroom, but I guess I can throw up on you,' I said. His hands immediately released and I ran to the bathroom. I hurled into the toilet, almost missing it.

'Why the fuck is there bacon in this house!' I shouted. Max came in and put his hand on my forehead cooling me down.

'Who is cooking it?' I crocked.

'Mira, she said she is craving it,'

I rolled my eyes and brushed my teeth taking a quick shower. I just hate the smell of bacon, always do.

'Mira I would like you to not cook that crap in here,' I said. She turned and raised an eyebrow.

'Excuse me?' she asked. A hint of annoyance in her voice.

'You heard me,' I said, inflicting the same annoyance.

'Well did you hear me complain about you donuts?' she asked. I rolled my eyes.

'Who doesn't like donuts?' I asked.

'Who doesn't like bacon?' she spat. I sighed and left back to my room not wanting to deal with her. I walked in as Max pulled something out of a bag, but he quickly put it back in.

'Max,'

He looked at me, hiding the bag behind his back.

'What is that?'

He smiled sheepishly but didn't say anything. I walked to him and attempted to grabbed the bag, but he put it high over his head.

'Maximilian, you tell me what's in the bag or I'm not cuddling with you again,' I hissed.

He sighed.

'Carmen this is very important to me and I would really appreciate if you don't look in this bag,' he said.

'Appreciate my ass,' I mumbled. He chuckled and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

'Just tell me,' I pleaded. He shook is head.

'Fuck you,' I spat. I grabbed my bag and left the house.

'Stupid Mira, and Max. Stupid bacon. Stupid bag,' I thought, driving to Wendy's.

'Hello welcome to Wendy's how may I help you?' Asked the guy. I looked at him carefully recognizing his face.

'Can I have a..' I trailed off as I remembered his name.

'David?' I asked. He looked at me as if not recognizing me.

'It's me C-,' I stopped.

'Carmen?' he interrupted. I squealed when he came over the side of the counter and gave me a big hug.

'OH my gosh!' I exclaimed. I dated David a couple years back. He was really good to me, but he wanted to settle down and get married. But I wanted to live my party days out.

'How have you been?' I asked. We sat down at the table and I sipped on my slushy.

'Good, it's really great to see you Carmen,' he said. I smiled.

'You look beautiful as always,' he complimented. I blushed. David was always a sweet talker.

'You look great too, you work at Wendy's? What happened to photography?' I asked. David was officially twenty three. Yes when we dated he was 21 I was 17. I didn't really talk about him because I felt that, we could have still been together, but I knew I could find something better, and that was Max.

'Photography is still on hold. I have to work to get into the class, Carmy,' I smiled at the old nickname.

'Gosh you look the same, but is that an engagement I see?' he asked. I looked down at my ring and blushed.

'You remember Max?' I asked. He smiled.

'I knew you two would be perfect for each other,' he said. I laughed.

'You know I'm engaged to, Carmen. I want you to meet her,' he said. I looked into his dark brown eyes and nodded.

'It was great seeing you,' he said giving me another big hug. I hugged him back, taking in his familiar scent.

'We should hang out sometime?' I said. I gave him my number, he gave me his. We parted ways with one last hug.

I smiled as I drove home. David always cheered me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
David:

Image

I know I said I would revele what Max, bought but I thought I would add this in :]

COMMENTS :D