Status: Completed

I'm Sorry I Can't Be Perfect Pierre Bouvier

Chapter 23 the end

I closed my eyes because I knew what was going to happen. I wanted my death to be quick and painless.

I was still in pain. The pain only came from one place in my body, my right arm. I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone was stood in front of me. Protecting me from David and Mr. Desrosiers.

It was Pierre.

“David listen to me. You don’t have to do this.” Pierre said to David

“Is her blood not tempting you Pierre? You know you want a bite.” Robyn get out of the room, I thought to myself, you’re in a room with three vampires and two of them want you dead. It won’t be long before my blood drives Pierre crazy and he tries to bite me.

I started to crawl away from them.

“Stop fighting it child,” What is it with Mr. Desrosiers calling people child? Does Pierre look like a child? I don’t think so. “You want her blood just as much as we do. Come and join us.” No, he is not taking Pierre away from me.

Pierre, I know you can hear me. Don’t go with him. Listen to me and not him. He’ll take you away from me and the vision will come true. My arm is already broken and… Oh no… David was stood behind me.

I looked at him and he came closer to me. I started to panic.

“Shhh…,” he whispered to me as he knelt next to me, “I’m faking it. Pierre knows. It was part of his plan.” he smiled at me and I knew that David was telling the truth.

“Get me out of here please.” I whined

“Sorry about your arm, does it hurt?”

I nodded, “Just get me out of here.”

“That’s what I was coming here to do. Before Pierre gives in.” I looked at him as he picked me up, “Pierre struggles with blood. If Emily was here she’d help him not do to anything to you but…” he started to run.

“Listen to me Pierre, you can’t pretend to be something your not. Stop pretending you don’t want her. Stop fighting and join me. It will be easier.” I heard Mr. Desrosiers say.

David stopped running and dropped me. “What the hell was that for?” I looked at David, trying my best to understand why he dropped me. I think I found my answer. His eyes were blood red. He was under his father’s control.

“Robyn, get away from me…now” David struggled to say. I knew that he was fighting his father for the control of his body. I didn’t move. I wanted to move but my legs weren’t obeying anything I wanted them to do. It was like I wanted David to get me.

He lunged for me and I screamed. His arms were pinning my arms to my sides as his lips were on my neck. He started to…

“No!” Pierre ran into David. Knocking the both of us to the ground.