Status: Slowly Being Updated

A Dream Called Love

Summer Shudder

July Twenty Second Two Thousand Nine

Oh the webs you weave/We are caught in the fame/the passion's dead/the life you've lead/has drown in your shame/oh the webs I weave/I am caught in th-
I opened my phone to stop the alarm and rubbed my eyes harshly. I grumbled a bit and moistened my sleep dried lips. I closed my phone and looked at the time, it was 6:05am, time to go wake Destiny up and start getting ready. I sat up and yawned, pulling my blanket up around me. I pulled it over my bare shoulders and shivered. "Burr," I said to myself. "It's not allowed to be this cold on a summer morning."

"You're up! Finally!" Destiny screetched, suddenly appearing in my door way. " I was gonna wake you up when I got up, but that was at like five something."

"I would have killed you." I said through a stifled yawn.

"C'mon! Up! I already showered, you go now!" Destiny struggled to stand still, fingers tapping against the frame of my door. "Up! Up! Up!" She continued.

"Alright, alright. Gimme a second to get my brain to function with the rest of my body." I said, blinking back sleep. I am so not a morning person.

Destiny made a disapproving noise and waved her hand, skipping away to continue doing what ever it was she was doing to keep herself occupied until my alarm went off. I pushed my blanket away and crawled to the edge of the bed. I slipped on my Jack Skellington slippers and trudged into the bathroom.

I was much more awake after my shower, but that's not saying much considering how tired I was. "Hey dude," I yelled from the bathroom as I brushed out my hair.

"Whaaaat?" Destiny yelled back, she was packing up basically the whole contents of my closet. Which consisted of everything we both owned, clothes wise.

"Go upstairs and grab me a frappachino, please!" I added in the 'please' sweetly.
I heard her grumble something under her breath about her loathing for coffee and then I heard her run up the steps.

I plugged in the radio, tuned it into the Alternative Rock station run by one of the colleges and turned it up a little. I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to decide on what to do with it. I grabbed the mouse and squirted a nice palm full into my hand and scrunched it through my hair. My hair now had the perfect semi-wet crimped look to it. I smiled and washed my hands off, drying them on my robe I reached for my makeup bag.

"Here ya go. One disgusting excuse for an energy boost." Destiny said, making a face.

"Ha, ha." I said dryly, taking the small glass bottle from her. I undid the top and took a nice big gulp of it. "Ah, much better." I said, setting it down on the vanity.

"I'm almost done packing, I left a few different outfit choices."

"Alright, good. I'll be done in here in a bit, just gotta make me look pretty." I said before taking another sip of my frappachino.

Destiny made a face in disgust. "Brush your teeth." She said, sticking her tongue out before disappearing again.

I rolled my eyes and continued my makeup. The radio wasn't playing anything interesting, it was just some funny indie accoustic junk, so it was serving as background noise. I lined my eyes in simple black eyeliner and dusted on some silver eye shadow. I put on some chapstick and smacked my lips. I smiled, I actually looked pretty damn fantastic.
I went to where Destiny was, holding up different shirts infront of my full length mirror.

"Why the hell did I dye my hair purple!?" She asked, turning quickly.

"Because it was different and new." I said quoting exactly what she had said when she bought the vibrant dye.

"Oh...Well purple is a very difficult color to match with t-shirts." She sighed, throwing the armful of shirts she had down onto the small table I had.

"Black and purple." I said slightly confused. "Very easy combination. Syn's colors." I reminded her.

Destiny's eyes went wide. "My Syn Gates shirt!" She shouted, digging through a red duffle bag that was sitting on the floor.

I laughed and went over to the few pairs of pants she had left out. I grabbed a pair of normal blue straight legged jeans.

"Alright, be right back!" She said behind me, already running to the bathroom to change out of her wife beater that she was wearing.

I sorted through the pile of shirts that she had out. I bit the inside of my cheek as I tried to decide what the hell I was going to wear. I grabbed a white layering t-shirt and a grey spagetti strap tank top and went into the bedroom to change out of my robe and pajama pants.

When I was done getting dressed, I grabbed my switch blade V necklace, changed my gauges from plain black ones to blue plugs with little white stars all over, grabbed my fishnet gloves and two rings, one with an 'S' carved into it and the other with a deathbat carved into it. Amazing what a boy can do for his ex-girlfriend in a shop class.

"C'monnn!" Destiny yelled, banging on the bedroom door. "It's almost eight!"

"Alright." I called, taking one last look around my room. "Bye room. Bye bed. Bye stuff." I mumbled. "Hello Avenged fucking Sevenfold." I said, smiling.