Status: II changed it round a bit plz reread and ill post more!!! :D

Masked

Monday Morning

It was early Monday morning when I woke up in my small room to the sound of my radio alarm. “Egh” I groaned. The clock read 6:02 am. Getting out of bed minutes later I walked down the stairs and went to the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror I saw my reflection. I was prettiest girl according to my mother but yet again. She is my mother, she had to say that. I had blond hair with highlights and sea green eyes. So this is Jess Samson I thought. I undressed slowly and stepped into the shower.

The hot water felt good against my skin and it woke me up. I was up and relaxed until I heard my 1 year old brother wake up…crying. "Oh My God couldn’t he sleep till 9 for once so my mom can take care of him" I mumbled I went up the stairs to my brother’s room to see him arms over is crib chewing at the bar below his chin. “Derek! no chewing!” I said to him. “Mum, your son is chewing the bars of his prison again!” I called hoping it would wake her mum. I walked back down the hall hearing my mum's footsteps behind me. First day of grade 10, Got to have the perfect outfit. As I tried on at least 7 different outfits I settled on a black denim miniskirt and my favourite: "hot is always in style" t-shirt. I grabbed my white hoodie and went downstairs
I went down to the kitchen to see my mum snagging a kiss from good old fiancé Nathan…”Ewww” groaned, “get a room!”

“ Honestly, honey you’re going to have to get used to having Nathan around the house.” Mum said. Nathan had been moved in for about a month now, but still it was totally gross when you saw your mum and her fiancé making out in the middle of the kitchen. I wasn’t used to going into the bathroom and seeing boxers left on the floor after Nathan’s shower. Nathan and my mum had been dating for about 2 years now. When my mum found out she was pregnant she and Nathan decided to get married. The wedding was about 2 and a half months from now.

I grabbed my bagel and walked out the door and headed for the bus. The sky was over cast today. "Great" I thought to myself. I checked my brand new LG Xenon. It was 7:55 she had 20 minutes to get to the downtown to catch the downtown special. It went right through Toronto and stops right by my school, Jack Mayerson High.

By the time I was at the bus stop it was raining lightly. I got on the bus and plugged in my iPod. The bus rode through the streets of Toronto. I watched the city go by until the bus came to its final stop. I got off and was all of a sudden dizzy. Must have been the coffee I thought.

I continued to my classes and then met up with my friends at lunch. We all sat at the round table. I had Christina and Kyla to my left and Diane and Allegra to my right. I guess you could say we were the popular girls at Jack Mayerson but yet we actually had lives other than getting drunk at parties. We were actually smart girls and did other things outside of school. Christina was the artist, Diane was the soccer star and Kayla was the fasionista. Allegra was the shy girl but if you were her friend she was the most outgoing person you would ever know. She doesn’t really tell us about herself too much. All we know is that she grew up in the slums with her dad and now lives with her mom. I guess you could say she doesn’t like to stand out.

About halfway through lunch the girls went quiet and started at me. Christina broke that trance and said.
"Jess, are you okay?"
"What do you mean?"
Your Hair....and your eyes, they’re, uh different..."
"What? I’ll be back”

I get up and ran to the bathroom. I looked and the mirror and gasped. My hair was rough, bluish in colour. It was still blonde but it looked like I had streaks of blue. I mean this happened a lot. Whenever I went into a chorine pool my hair turned slightly greenish blue. But I hadn't been in a pool for months. I couldn’t be seen with this. I ran to my locker and grabbed my bag, stuffed all my books in it and then ran out to catch the 12:45 bus. When I got to the stop I had just missed it. So I sat there. The rain had picked up and now it was really windy. I was lucky there was actually a bus shelter. So I plugged in my iPod again hoping to drown out my headache, and waited for the 1:20 bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have changed this around a bit so stay tuned :P