Status: II changed it round a bit plz reread and ill post more!!! :D

Masked

A Vision

I woke up, looked around me. It was dark, except for the candle that was beside the bed. I picked it up by the dish it was melted into. I took some steps. I didn’t make it far before the woman turned up in front of me.

I was more conscious now and I was able to see what she looked like. She had long Blue hair, down to her waist. It covered most of her torso. She wore a skirt of seaweed and had many chains of jewellery around her neck. She was slim and tall. She had bangles around her ankles and wrists that jingled when she walked.

“Jess, I know this is hard, but you have to stay rested. You are not done changing yet.”
“Changing... what?”

She sighed and walked me around the corner and down a series of hallways. We took one last turn and came to a massive, black, wooden door. The woman looked me in the eye and said.

” Jess, you need to listen and you need to listen carefully.”
I just stared at her.

“My name is Limina, I am a member of the Hacviv Race. Jess, you’re being changed into something, something you believed in when you were a little girl. When you were 7 you dreamed about a whole other world. You believed in it utterly and completely."

“What has my childhood beliefs got to do with any of this?

“You see, this imagination of yours. It’s quite strong, and I don’t know how to tell you this but, you’ll never be who you were again. This wasn’t supposed to happen now.”

“What, what do you mean. This wasn’t supposed to happen now?”

“ Jess, when you were a little girl, your thoughts and dreams of this world. They were real. You are a descendant from an ancient race. That race is re-awakening in you. When you were a little girl we were calling to you. Now it is time to listen to that call.”

“What!? No, Take me home!”

“Jess, I can’t you have to go through the change! You have to!”

I fell to my knees. Tears slipped from my eyes.

“I want to go home” I whispered.

“I know, but you can’t. You have to stay with me.”

Limina walked to the door, and pulled a key out from the chains of jewellery she was wearing. She unlocked the doors and pushed them open. I lifted my head and saw a dark, black stone room. Jagged rocks made up a small pool of crystal shining water. It was clear as glass, it shone like diamonds. I stood up, walked over to the edge of the pool and knelt down. I put my hand out to touch the glass surface of the water. I dipped only my finger tips in.

All of a sudden. I was consumed by light. I was in an endless field of clouds. I started to walk, I felt no pain. I kept walking. Then in the distance I saw an eerie blue light. I started to run towards it. When I came to it, There was just clouds and beams of light were coming out from the cracks in the clouds.

They dispersed and the only thing I saw was a woman, barley visible. She was glowing almost, her skin the palest white. Her hair was long, flowing around her in all directions, like she was underwater. But yet, I was able to breathe.

“Who are you?”

“I am your guardian, to aid you in your quest to joining the Hacviv race.”

“But, I’m not part of anything. My name is Jess Samson, I’m from Toronto. There is nothing special about me.”

“ Oh, But you are. You have the imagination of a true Hacviv. Please Jess, You have to realize. You don’t know your true origins. You are not really a human. You were stolen from us and hypnotized to believe you were.”

“What do you mean? Stolen?”

“You were taken, by an evil man named Lazarus. He stole you one night from your home. Your parents looked for you for years, but were never able to leave the waters. But that’s exactly where he put you. Your human mother, she was charged with caring for you. Lazarus, he forced her to take you in. “

“Oh my god.” I gasped.

“I know it is a lot to take in, but you have to go through with this. Listen to Limina.”

“But, I just want to go home” Tears started to pour down my cheeks.”
“And you can, you will find your real home.”

The vision faded and I was back, kneeling at the crystal clear pool, tears pouring from my eyes.