3 Strikes Your Out

002.

I woke up in my bed, with bandages around my head, chest and stomach.

Plasters on my cuts and a splint either side of my nose

How on earth did i get here? Normally they just leave me and i get up and fix myself up.

Then i saw something move in the corner of my room.

I tried to focus but my eyes wouldn't let me, every time i tried my head exploded with pain.

"H...Hello?" my voice cracked through.

"Oh my goodness your finally awake."

I recognized that voice, it was one of the only members of my family that actually cared for me, my Nan, i loved her so much, she had brown curly hair permed, big brown eyes and a warm smile.

"Nan!" i smiled through the pain.

"Oh Samuel, you gave me such a fright, you have been out for a whole week."

"What! An entire week? What about college and all my friends?"

"Shh, hunny, clam down, Ive called your college and i texted your friends, i hope you don't mind i used your phone without permission." She replied in her soft, calming voice.

"Its fine Nan" i smiled

"What about polo, hows he?" i asked

she didn't say anything, she just got up and walked over to the door.

She opened it and Polo came pounding in.

He jumped up on on my bed and began to nuzzle into my neck and wag his tail furiously.

"Hey boy, I love you too."

My Nan smiled and sat back down on the chair in the corner.

"Sam I'm here for 2 more weeks, they won't hurt you in front of me and your grandfather but after that I'm not sure what will happen." She looked worried.

"Ah, don't worry about me, ill be okay, i always am." i lied

"No Sam, I'm really worried about you now, they have never been this bad before."

"Yeah i know but ill be okay." I said

Polo snarled at the door quietly.

I calmed him and there was a loud knock at the door.

"Sam its me." My step-dad shouted through the door.

"Are you away yet, Mate"

That word rang through my head Mate

My Nan simply nodded as if to tell me she will be here whatever i choose.

"Yeah, Come in." i replied.

the door creaked open and my step-dad walked into the room.

"Ive bought you some dinner, i didn't think you could make it downstairs, so i put it on a tray with a can of pop for you."

he passed me the tray and left.

i ate what i could a drank the pop, my Nan got an orange juice from my miniature fridge and sat next to me on the bed as i flicked on my T.V and we watched soap's and films until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter.
Comments please.
More Comments = Faster Chapters

Thanks :)
Dave