Status: updates will slow because of school, sorry

Bad Girl, Bad Boy...Could Only Mean Trouble

Say So

After finally getting the kitchen cleaned up after the cupcake fiasco, Toni texted Evan to ask him if that job offer he had given her was still open. While waiting for his respnse, she went back into the garage, locking the door this time. Sitting at the desk that was against the wall, she began to finish up the project she had been trying to finish for the past few hours.

She looked at her phone when it started to vibrate and realized that Evan had texted her back. He told her the job was still open and than asked how the art was coming along. She told him it was almost finished and asked what the job included. She ignored his next text because she was focused on the picture, but by the time he re-sent it, she had finished.

Before reading the text, she took a picture of the art and sent it to him, asking him if it was what he wanted. Then she read the text he had sent her. She frowned when it said that she would have to work with Nathan on some of the projects, but it was basically what she was doing now.

She laughed and asked him if he had secretly got her working for him before she had even said yes to the job. She was just about to read his next text when someone knocked on the garage door. She got up and went over to unlock it before walking back to the desk and yelling that it was open.

"I don't see why you just don't open the door after unlocking it." Chalrey sighed.

"Too lazy." Toni stated.

"So, you'll get up, walk across the room just to unlock it and then walk back to sit down, yet you wont just open the door while you're still on the side of the room?" Charley asked.

"Yep." Toni said, looking at her phone.

"Who ya texting?" Charley asked, appearing at her shoulder.

"Evan." Toni replied.

"Oooo...what about?" Charley asked.

"Whether or not I want to work for him...although without even agreeing yet he has me working already." Toni laughed.

"How'd he even get your number?" Charley asked.

"Nathan stole it from my phone one day at the park...I think he might have given it to him." Toni explained looking at her.

Charley nodded and stood up straight. She reached past Toni and picked up the picture she had been working on. She examined it before setting it down and asking if it was what Toni had been working on for Evan.

"Yeah. He asked for anything, didn't care what, so I took advantage of my artistic freedom. Do you like it?" Toni asked.

"Yeah...I can totally see Andrue or someone getting that. I think Andrue is actually thinking of getting another tattoo..." Charley mumbled.

"Really? He had said anything to me about it..."Toni trailed off.

Charley shrugged and headed back into the house. Turning back around suddenly, she told Toni that she had ment to ask her when school started again.

"Um...I think it might start Monday. I would need to look at a calender to know for sure." Toni shrugged.

"Oh, ok. Well, Andrue said that dinner will be here shortly so you should keep the door unlocked." Charley waved and walked out, leaving the door open.

Toni sighed and looked at the calender in her phone, wondering when school did start. When she saw the date, she groaned and let her head fall back against the chair she was sitting in. School did start Monday...and there was no way she was ready for it.

~*~*~

It was Sunday, the day before school started again. Toni didn't know if Matt would be back, but she highly doubted. She knew thats she would see Tiffany and Nathan, but didn't know if they would be together or not. She wouldn't see much of Andrue because it was his senior year and he didn't have a full schedule.

She had been making plans with Evan to meet him at his shop after school so that she could get all the details of the job in person. She spent the day with Laurie and Charley, shopping for a good part of the day and spending the rest of it watching disney movies.

Toni hadn't seen much of Andrue and figured that he must be at work, but when she asked Charley about it, she told her that she wasn't sure where he was. She was about to text him when he walked through the door. He walked in with Nathan who he was talking to.

Toni stood up and walked in front of them, interrupting their conversation.

"What's he doing here?" She asked.

"Now, don't even start. Last I checked, you had no room to hate him." Andrue told her.

"I have a lot of room to hate him. And that doesn't answer my question." Toni crossed my arms.

"I found him about to knock on the door. He says that his brother sent him over." Andrue sighed.

Toni nodded and walked back into the living room, sitting once again inbetween Laurie and Charley. She had just gotten back into the movie when Andrue called her name from the kitchen. Sighing, she got up and walked into the doorway.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you planning to work for Evan?" Andrue asked.

"I thought we already went over this...yes, I was planning to. Why?" Toni muttered.

"He wants the picture you finished the other day and was wondering if he could put your half-sleeve design in the book." Nathan answered her.

She looked at him and without saying anything got the finished picture out of the garage.

"Is that all?" She aked, directing the question at Andrue.

"I don't know, ask Nathan." He replied.

Shrugging, Toni turned and started to walk about, but Andrue caught her arm. Pulling her with him, he walked into the hallway and turned her to face him.

"What is your problem with him?" He hissed.

"He's related to Matt." Toni stated.

"What?" Andrue froze.

"Matt's his cousin. He told me a few days before Matt attacked me." Toni said, looking at the floor and abestmindly putting her hand on her stomach where she still had stitches.

"Well, then Evan if related to him as well, and you want to go work for him. Why can't you at least be civil towards him? He did save your life." Andrue reminded her.

"But what's to say that he hadn't shown up to help Matt?" Toni argued.

"Um, I'd have to say the fact that he didn't help Matt." Andrue pointed out.

"Fine. But I'm not the only one who needs to be civil...he isn't exactly very welcoming when it comes to me talking to him." Toni stated.

"Thats because you spent the first few days you knew him trying to kick his ass!" Andrue exclaimed.

"He asked for it!" Toni yelled.

Andrue hushed her and looked back towards the living room and kitchen to make sure that no one had come out to see what was happening. Looking back at Toni, he shook his head and without saying anything more, walked away. Sighing, Toni turned and instead of heading back towards the living room, walked up the stairs and into her room.

Closing and locking her door, she put her Ipod into her Ihome and turned the volume up as loud as it would go. She didn't hear the knock on her door and had turned off her phone so she didn't get the text from Charley. Toni pulled out several of her old photo albums and started to look through them.

She hated pissing Andrue off, but sometimes he needed to realize that there was something she could just not do. Being nice to Nathan was one of them. She smiled as she came across an old picture of her and Andrue, before they had moved, when they had been happy.

They were standing in front of the swing set in the park that was down the street from their parents house. Andrue had her in a headlock and she was struggling to get out, laughing the whole time. Putting the picture back, Toni looked up as someone slid something under her door.

Standing up, she walked over and picked it up, seeing that it was a note. She laughed that it must have been from Charley. Opening it, she frowned when she read what was inside.

~Toni, I wasn't there to help Matt. I saw his car in the driveway and realized what he must have been doing. He had been talking about it the day before but I didn't think to take him seriously...but I was most definately not there to help him.~
♠ ♠ ♠
so...this was/is crappy and I apologize. I promise it will get better soon. I hope you guys are still enjoying reading it...

comments?

much <3
-Chelsea