Status: updates will slow because of school, sorry

Bad Girl, Bad Boy...Could Only Mean Trouble

Never Alone

~later that night~

She pulled into the empty lot next to his car. Getting out and locking the door, she got out and walked over to his open window. He motioned to the passenger door and she joined him in the car. She was talking before he even shut the door.

"I thought Matt was supposed to have gotten rid of her." She growled.

"Yeah well, we didn't plan on an interruption." He muttered.

"Even so, he could have gotten rid of the interrupter and finished the job. Now what are we supposed to do with her? I want her gone." She stated venomously.

"I've got an idea I think you'll like. You know my suppliers? They're looking for a new whore and I think she would be perfect." He smirked.

"And how do you propose we get her to them? Especially without her putting up a fight." She asked.

"We can drug her. Thats where you come in. I'm gonna need you to be all buddy buddy again and get me access to her or else none of this is going to work." He told her.

"When?" She asked.

"How long is going to take to get her to trust you?" He replied.

"Give me three days, that'll be plenty." She said thoughtfully. "What am I supposed to do with Andrue and Charley? And I'm sure Nathan'll be there, he's been hanging around a lot." She added as an after thought, raising an eyebrow.

"Leave them to me...I think they'll be glad to see an old friend." He smirked and laughed softly.

She smiled and reached out for him, pulling him to her so that she could kiss him. He kissed her back and they soon made their way into the back seat.

~the next day~

Toni woke up early, even before her alarm clock. She had had a terrible night sleeping, feeling as if she was being watched the entire night. Sighing, she got out of bed and took a quick shower before dressing and making her way down the stairs to get something to eat.

After she made sure that her brother was up and all her stuff was together, she went and sat on the couch, pulling out her phone and texting Charley to make sure that they would be giving her a ride. She dozed off waiting for her reply and was startled awake when Andrue tapped her shoulder, telling her that they needed to get going.

Yawning, she stood and walked to the door. Andrue was waiting in the car and he gave Toni a weird look when she got into the front seat. He reached out and felt her forehead to see if she was sick. She ignored him and he noted the slight fever. He didn't say anything about it and started the car so they could pick up Charley.

Pulling into the parking lot, he stopped Toni before she got out and asked her if she wanted to go home.

"Andrue, I'm fine. I just didn't get much sleep last night. I think I'll last through the day." She said the last part while rolling her eyes before following Charley up the front steps.

Andrue sighed and quickly got out of the car, grabbing his stuff and running to catch up with them. Toni saw Nathan waiting for them and remembered that he had been saying something yesterday after school about meeting up with Andrue in the morning. She decided to ignore him and sat down beside Charley on the wall the ran along the side of the steps.

She yawned again and layed her head in Charley's lap, trying her hardest not to fall alseep again. Charely brushed her hair out of her face and look over at Andrue questioningly. Andrue looked at Toni worriedly before shrugging at Charley. Charley checked to make sure Toni had fallen alseep before talking.

"Is she ok?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. I think she should be at home sleeping because she had a fever, but she claims that she's fine. I decided not to press the issue." Andrue explained.

"She never just goes to sleep like this. I mean, I know she sleeps through classes, but thats because she's bored." Charley muttered, putting her hand against Toni's forehead.

Toni didn't move in response to the touch and Charley nodded at Andrue, trying to tell him that she did have a fever. He frowned and looked around when the bell rang, noting that Nathan hadn't stuck around. Charley woke Toni up and told her that she needed to get to class.

The first few periods were uneventful, but fourth period was when Andrue was called into the office. When he walked in, he saw Toni sitting in the nurse and a teacher waiting for him at the front desk. They told him that he needed to take her home. He tried to tell them that he wasn't able to becuase the class he was in was one he needed to pass to graduate and he couldn't miss.

Just then Laurie was walking through on her way out. She heard what the were talking about and interrupted them.

"I could take her if you want Andrue. I'm headed that direction anyways." She told him smiling.

"Would you? That would be so helpful." He sighed.

The teacher walked off and left them to get it figured out. They walked back into the nurses office to get Toni.

"Hey, I told you you should go home." Andrue told her, grabbing her stuff and helping her up from where she was sitting.

"Bite me. I'm only leaving because I got caught sleeping and the nurse says I have a fever." Toni muttered.

"Either way. By the way, Laurie's the one taking you home. I need to stay here and finish class." Andrue explained.

"Fine." Toni said, waving at Laurie.

Laurie looked up from the text she had sent. She smiled at Toni and grabbed the stuff Andrue was holding out to her. Andrue walked out to the car with them, but walked back to class as soon as Toni was in the car. Laurie smiled at how protective he was and wondered if what she was about to do was the right thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh, I'm evil. if you've figured out my predictability, then you'll understand why. if not, one more chapter and you'll get it...you'll definately get it.
anyways, sorry if it's bad and for any errors.

comments?

mucho <3
-Chelsea