Status: updates will slow because of school, sorry

Bad Girl, Bad Boy...Could Only Mean Trouble

Someone's Captive

"who else were expecting? Santa?" Evan scoffed as he moved towards her.

"I don't know. I just know I sure as hell wasn't expecting you. You're the one whose behind all of this?" Toni asked bewildered.

"Nah, I'm just an innocent bystander who took an interest when I heard the plan." Evan replied with a sly grin.

"I'll take that as a yes..." Toni muttered looking around her. "Who are these other goons?"

"Oh, just some business...friends who have taken an interest in you." Laurie smirked.

"Interest? Right..." Toni backed into a corner and stared at them all from a far.

The three men who had come in before Evan walked over to her, and two of them grabbed her while the last one inspected her. Toni struggled until one of the two holding her hit her roughly on the head. She stopped long enough to glare at him, but didn't resume struggling when she saw the look he was giving her.

She dropped her head so that she was no longer looking at the man who wasn't holding her. He gripped her chin and made her look at him. She glared and got ready to spit in his face, but he seemed to sense what she was going to do and slapped her. He turned to Evan and Toni heard him say something about teaching the girl respect.

Toni struggled against the men again, and this time they threw her away from them and onto the bed. The two follwed the third back up the stairs and Toni watched them until the door shut, then turned her attention back to Evan and Laurie. She watched them talk quietly in a corner, ignoring her as she sat up and scooted towards the end of the bed.

She kept one eye on them as she examined the room closer. It really was the barest room she had ever seen. There was nothing really but the bed and stairs, and those at the moment were blocked by Evan and Laurie. They kept glancing over at her, but she tried not to pay too much attention to them.

Finally, she gave up on examing the room and started to inspect the bed she was sitting on, when Evan left the room and Lauire walked over to her. Toni watched her suspiciously and didn't say anything.

"You know, it would be a lot easier for you if you just went with things, no questions asked." Laurie stated.

"You have me locked in a random room, where strangers come and examine me as if I'm a piece of meat, and you expect me not to ask questions?" Toni asked stunned.

"Uh...yeah?"Laurie said as if it was the most obvious answer in the world.

"You are unbelievable. How'd you get tangled up in all this anyways?" Toni asked.

"I was so tired of you always being the center of attention. Especially since Matt got back in town, all anyone's been able to talk about is you. When Clark suggested the plan, I knew immediately that I was in." Laurie explained haughtily.

"Wait...Clark? Where does he play into any of this?" Toni asked surprised.

Laurie looked surprised and then like she had said too much. Without another word, she turned and walked up the stairs. Toni watched her go, all the while thinking about what role Clark played in this whole escapade. She thought back to the last time she had seen either Laurie or Clark, and tried to fit all of the pieces together from there.

She sat there like that for a while and before she knew it, she was waking up. I must have fallen alseep she thought groggily. She looked around her and saw a plate sitting at the foot of the stairs. She got up, and walked over. She examined the plate before picking it up and walking back to the bed.

She had just sat down when the door opened again. She looked up to see Laurie, Evan,and Clark walking down the stairs.

~*~*~back with Charley and Andrue~*~*~

They had arrived home from school and noticed immediately that Toni wasn't there. Andrue tried to call Laurie but she was answering her phone. He looked over at Charley who was coming downstairs after checking Toni's room. When she shook her head, Andrue clenched his phone in his hand, closing his eyes as he resisted the urge to throw it against the nearest wall.

He knew he should have taken Toni home himself...but he couldn't have risked missing the class. He could hear Charley moving around the living room and opened his eyes to watch her. She turned to look at her.

"Do you think we should call the police?" She asked quietly.

"No, I bet I know where she is." He shook his head.

"Where?" Charley asked.

"Matt." Andrue growled.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Just trust me. And if it's not him, she's with Clark. I just wonder how she got there...do you think Laurie was involved?" He asked looking confused.

"I have no doubt she was involved...I just know why." Charley said, walking over to him.

"Oh, we'll figure that out as soon as we find them." Andrue stated, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Charley asked, following him.

"To go talk to Nathan." Andrue said before kissing her and shutting the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg...I'm so sorry that took forever to post...hopefully I'll get another one out soon. I'm really sorry to what readers I have left that it's taken this long. thanks to those who have stuck around and are still reading. i hope I don't disapponit you all

much <3
chelsea