Status: updates will slow because of school, sorry

Bad Girl, Bad Boy...Could Only Mean Trouble

Tattoo

Laying on her bed, Toni thought about the precautions that her brother was taking. She knew that he had a point, but she also thought that he was being ridiculous. Sighing, she sat up and walked over to her computer. Plugging in her iPod she looked to see which songs Nathan had deleted so he could put other music on. She was glad to see that he hadn’t gotten rid of any of the ones she listened to religiously.

She was surprised by his music taste, but was glad that it at least matched hers in one way or another. She had given up trying to understand why he had taken the device in the first in place and just concentrated on going through the music. She heard her brother walk past her door, pausing to make sure that she was still there.

Clicking on the internet icon, Toni quickly checked her MySpace and facebook. Noting that she didn’t have any new messages, she checked the nearest tattoo parlors websites. She still hadn’t figured out a date or a way to convince her brother. She knew that it would be even more difficult after all this…but maybe it could help her out.

Not knowing whether he was awake or not, Toni sent her brother a text message. Instead of responding like he usually would, he knocked on her door. After she opened it and walked back to her computer, he sat on the bed.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“I want a tattoo.” Toni stated bluntly.

“Absolutely not.”Andrue said standing up.

“And why not?” Toni asked as Andrue started to leave.

“Because you don’t need one, and I refuse to pay for it.” Andrue told her.

Her parents were still sending money because of Toni, so the two weren’t completely on their own. Andrue still worked and Toni had the occasional part time job. She knew that that would be Andrue’s excuse the first time she mentioned it , and so she had been saving up for it. She pointed this out now.

“You wouldn’t need to pay for anything. I could cover the entire cost.”Toni pointed towards the price on the computer.

“You want a half sleeve? Absolutely not. What makes you think I would ever say yes to that?” He asked.

“The only reason I’m asking is because I thought you might want some say in it…I could of just forged your signature or something.”Toni pointed this out smugly.

“Why can’t you get something simple? What would you even do as the design?” Andrue asked raising and eyebrow and looking closer at the screen.

Toni knew that he was giving in and rushed over to the other side of the room so that she could grab her sketch book. She showed him the design of trees and waves and rocks. He studied the design closely and looked up her.

“You drew this?” He sounded astonished.

Toni remembered that she had never showed Andrue her art. Nodding, she let him flip through the rest of the book. His eyes widened at some of the pictures, but he didn’t say anything until he got to the end. Toni realized that she would need a new sketch book soon and was thinking how much that would cost her when he finally said something.

“How come you’ve never showed me any of this?” He asked.

“I never thought to. So can I get the tat?”Toni asked hopefully.

“I’ll think about it.”Andrue muttered, handing her the sketchbook and standing up.

Toni grinned and hugged him before letting him leave. She quickly texted Charley, telling her that the tattoo was a go. Charley response was most joyous. Toni laughed at her friend’s excitement and quickly shut down her computer. Climbing into bed, she thought about the date she would get the work done.

It would have to be after the cuts healed because she wanted it on her right arm. It would cover the entire top half of her arm if they did it right. She knew that she wasn’t going to have all of it done in the first sitting, but she was hoping that it wouldn’t take too long. She decided against letting her parents know, because that would stop the process in it’s tracks. She was glad that Andrue had at least said he would think about it, knowing that when he said that he was going to say yes.

She felt her phone vibrate and grabbed it off the bedside table. She had a new text, but she didn’t recognize the number. She opened it and read it quickly, realization dawning on her.

Did you like the music?

The text was followed my another one of a smirking smiley face. Toni responded quickly.

How’d you get my number? –T

Park.


The answer was simple and obvious. Nathan must have memorized her number when he was messing with her phone and then added it into his contacts when he was far enough away for her not to notice. Muttering curses to herself, Toni shut off her phone and made sure the light quickly followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, sorry it's so short...it's just a filler and the next will be longer.

comments <3
thank you to all those who are readers!!!
-Chelsea

p.s. sorry for any typos, I'm working on that