Status: Complete

Fictional Reality

Bring On The Booze

The empty beer bottle rolled from his hands and onto the floor as Jared Leto leaned back into the chair, sighing when he glanced at the clock. 11:30. As much as he didn't want to, he knew it was time for him to go home. "Paaatty?" he asked, the word all slurred together. "Paty hunny, I'm really drunk. And I promised Shannon I'd be home an hour ago. Would you mind?"

She sighed as took in his appearance. He had really changed in the last few months. Every since Shannon and Jo had had twins, and Jared had become an uncle, he'd gotten a lot more slovenly. His cloths were wrinkled, his beard had that three days look, and he look just plain out of it. But more importantly, he was drinking. A lot! So much so, that after being with her for two hours, he couldn't drive home.

Paty leaned down and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and proceeded to walk outside. "You know you're the best girlfriend ever right?" he asked as he placed a sloppy, wet kiss on her cheek.

She didn't answer but rather focused on getting him into the car. The door was open and he was leaning inward, but it didn't appear as if he could get himself in. She pulled him back up and stuck his feet in first, almost dropping him as his butt touched the seat.

~*~

Shannon Leto looked at the clock. 10:45. Where is he? Jared was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago and it's not like him to be late without calling. Shannon looked around the room, bored. His eyes landed on the pile of booze that was meant to be for tonight.

I really needed this night to relax, he thought. This parenting shit is taking a lot out of me and tonight was supposed to be a stress relief! I don't think he even knows how much I needed tonight. Sure he's helped with the kids, but half the time he just goes off with Paty. He's never even home anymore. Oh well, screw him. The booze is here, so am I. Your fault for not showing up bro.

Shannon reached for the booze and prepared for a lonely night of "stress relief."

~*~

Paty parked the car in front of the house and took a glance at Jared who was lightly snoozing. She got out of the car and came around to Jared, shaking him slightly. "Hunny wake up, we're here."

When Jared only grumbled, Paty reached down and grabbed his keys from his pocket, leaving him in the car while she unlocked the front door. "Shannon?" she called into the quiet house.

When no answer came, Paty stepped into the house. She saw only one small light next to the couch, and a passed out Shannon on the couch. She wiggled his arm "Shannon," she whispered into his ear. "Wake up. I brought Jared home. Where do you want him?"

"On the couch" he mumbled back, barley audible.

Fine, she thought. Shannon wants him on the couch and he'll get it.

Paty walked back to the car, taking careful note of all the bottles of alcohol laying around and collected Jared, after depositing the keys back into his pockets. She mostly dragged him inside, as he was almost asleep on her shoulder.

She dragged him back to the only light and dropped him on Shannon. "Wha-" Shannon jerked up.

"You asked for him on the couch."

"When?"

"Just a minute ago," she replied, her temper growing.

"Did I? Well I certainly didn't mean on me."

"Well you know what? That's what you get for drinking!" she almost screamed, storming out of the house, slamming both the front door and the car door before the car screeched off.

Shannon stared after his brother's beau, confused. It took his hazy mind a moment to realize she had left and his younger brother was sleeping on him. Oh well, he thought, drifting back to sleep, my brother is warm.

~*~

The first thing Shannon was aware of was that someone was all over him. There was a hand on his crotch and soft lips on his. "Mmmm" he moaned, enjoying the feeling. "Jo that feels nice." He got no answer back but rather the hands got a little more forceful and a tongue began tracing his bottom lip. Shannon instantly obliged, fighting the other tongue for dominance, the bulge in his pants growing larger.

With his eyes still shut, Shannon went to push back Jo's short hair. Wait! Jo did not have short hair, nor was she meant to be home. He stopped the kiss and opened his eyes, staring into the fluttering blue eyes of his brother, Jared.

~*~

Jared had only opened his eyes to see why the kissing had stopped, and found himself gazing into the brown ones of his brother. Shocked, he slid back on his hand, finding that the crotch he's been rubbing had a bulge in it. However, as he slid, he hit just the right spot causing Shannon to forget himself and moan.

~*~

As Jared's hand was sliding, Shannon closed his eyes and moaned. The feeling was getting to him. He stopped caring weather or not it was a guy, much less his brother, but rather he focused on the hand that was now rubbing his bulge once more.

Suddenly, his penis was no longer confined to his pants and he felt his first skin on skin contact with a male. He had to say, big hands were a plus and Jared's we're defiantly big. Jared added his other hand, engulfing Shannon in a solid embrace, the warmth of his hands having nowhere to go but to Shannon.

Shannon started bucking his hips as Jared's grip got even tighter and his hands moved up and down. "Ohhh fuckkk" he stammered as he blew, grabbing Jared and crashing their lips together, hands roaming each other's body.

Soon however, Shannon couldn't deny that Jared was "poking" him, and it was getting annoying. "Let me take care of that," he said seductively, eyes gleaming, all inhibitions gone. He'd just had one hell of an orgasm and felt he should return the favor. With animalistic sexual-prowess, Shannon started with Jared's lips, kissing him fiercely, lingering only for a few moments as he pulled off Jared's shirt. Hungrily, he began planting kisses on the younger man's body, slowly working his way lower, Jared's gentle moans fueling his desire.

When he got to the waist, Shannon began tracing his fingers along Jared's hipbone, causing him to moan even more. As Shannon's hands reached Jared's pants with aims to pull them down, the alcohol in his mind shifted a little bit and his sexual desire was broken for a moment. He looked at where his hands were and up to the face of the figure he was touching. He jumped back when he saw his brother's face.

Shannon looked at his brother clearly and saw him biting his lip, clearing wanting this to go on. "What's wrong?" Jared asked.

"I'm sorry... I can't." Shannon stammered back. "You're my brother!" he said with astonishment. "This is wrong."

As Shannon reached for another beer, hoping to forget, Jared laid back on the couch. "Fine," he stated, words still slurring. "If you don't wanna have a great time, go back to bed." With those final words he passed back out.

Shannon grabbed another beer and headed upstairs to bed.

~*~

"Shannon open the door!" Jo shouted as she pounded on the bedroom door. Each pound hurt his already throbbing head.

"Hi sweetie," he said greeting her with a kiss. "How was your night away with the twins?"

"Good. I see you and Jared had a little too much fun with the booze." She turned away laughing as Shannon stuck there frozen like a deer in headlights, realizing he was caught. There was so much drunken booze downstairs.

~*~

Jared awoke with a start. He must have fallen asleep on the couch. God bless Paty for brining him home. He really should lay off the drinking some; it wasn't doing their relationships any favors.

He was halfway to standing when a sharp pounding from his head caused him to sit back down. Oww, that hurt, he thought. What did I do last night?

Right as he thought those words, images started flooding back. Such a weird dream he had. Think of it, Him and Shannon. It was ridiculous. And he had been half naked in it too. Still, it seemed all too vivid. He looked down to see if he was wearing a shirt or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jared Leto
Shannon Leto

Ok so it's a little awkward at points and not my best, but i hope you like it!
Comments = <3

This was written at special request for BlueDreams. She asked me to make her a Oneshot and I choose to based it off her story I Never Ment To Hurt You. So go check her out! She's amazing!