Jinx by Twilight

Ice Mice and Orgies.

Ronnie’s POV

“Hey Fred, we should hook up George and Charlie.” I looked over to them, they were deep in conversation. I couldn’t tell what they were talking about, they were too animated and conversed rapidly.
She was smiling her bright smile, with a light blush brushed across her already rosy cheeks. George’s eyes were lit up even more than they usually were, if that’s even possible.
“Yeah, I think we should, so they can see how fun snogging is.” Fred placed a kiss on my neck
“That’s not what we always do,” I said, adjusting myself in my wonderful boyfriend’s lap.
“Of course not, but it’s fun. You have to admit.” He winked at me and kissed my lips in a light, simple kiss. It was so fast I didn’t have any time to react.
I ruffled his vibrant red hair, and enjoyed the sight of my two best friends.

Charlie’s POV

“No, no, no, George. You have it all wrong. The Pumpkin Pastilles are wayyy better than Ice Mice! You know I’m right,” I teased, somewhat seriously.
George sighed, “You’re always right, Charlie,” he said shyly. His eyes were bright and shining, there was no trace of the feigned defeat in his voice.
I started to blush mildly, feeling small butterflies flying around in my stomach.
George and I looked over at Ronnie and Fred, seeing their faces happy and content. I heard George sigh, and looked at his features; his mischievous, sparkling brown eyes, his thin pink lips. He caught me staring, again, and he began to blush.
He smiled slightly, almost as if he were laughing at one of his own jokes, and caught his brother’s eye.
Ronnie and Fred were completely comfortable being affectionate in public. At the moment, Ronnie was sitting in Fred’s lap, nuzzling his neck and rubbing noses with each other.
George patted my thigh to grab my attention. “On 3, ‘Get a room’. Ready? One, two, three!” George whispered.
“GET A ROOM!!” We yelled, giggling and smiling the entire time.

Ronnie’s POV

I broke apart, and saw George and Charlie smiling at us.
“Seriously, guys?” Fred groaned. I rested my head in the crook of his neck.
“What? Watching my brother snogging is NOT on my to do list today.”
I looked up at Fred to see him giving his twin the evil eye. Charlie was trying to stifle her laughing. I poked my tongue out at her. She stopped laughing and gave me her sympathetic expression.
Ugh. I looked out the window to see that we were almost at Hogwarts.
“Charlie, I think it’s time we go change into our robes.”
She looked out the window and smiled at me. She was ready to be back at Hogwarts, to go back to our normal routine, to be back at our second home.
She smiled at me. “Come on, Sissy.”
“Time to get naked!” I said, grabbing my black and red backpack, which contained my Ravenclaw robes. Charlie grabbed her green one from the floor.
“Don’t you want to stay in here, so I can help you get undressed?” My horn dog of a boyfriend asked me, putting his hands on my small hips.
“I don’t feel like having an orgy at the moment, ‘cause I know you have that on your mind.”
“I don’t always have sex on my mind, but now that you think about it…but I wouldn’t share you with my brother.”
“You know we’re sitting RIGHT HERE?” George asked, pointing out the obvious. I ignored George and removed my boyfriend’s hands.
“Calm down, Romeo.” I nodded at Charlie, and we exited our compartment with our backpacks in tow.

Charlie’s POV

Ronnie and I walked into one of the changing rooms; we share everything.
“Okay, spill it. You’ve been making eyes at Georgie for the past half-hour. Dish, missy,” my best friend/sister said. She cocked her left hip and laid her small, delicate hand there.
“Why, Ronnie, I have no idea what you’re talking about. We were only being friendly,” I smiled, letting my guard down.
“Yeah, sure, and I was reciting the History of Magic to Fred,” she smirked. “C’mon, tell me! Fred and I have a plan concocting, and I need to know where you stand with Georgie Porgie Puddin’ an’ Pie, so we can work our magic on you two.”
“Fine, fine, I like him. I mean, really like him. He’s cute, he’s smart, we get along… What d’you and Fred have planned?”
“You’ll see in time. I just needed to know how you felt.” Ronnie slipped on her robes and uniform, smiling with a twinkle in her eyes.
“You worry me sometimes, Sissy,” I faux sighed.
She giggled, telling me to get ready otherwise “our” men might get tired of waiting for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! So, new story. Crizz and I (CrizzDARKNESS) are writing, inspired by the ever so attractive Phelps (or Weasley if you prefer) twins. (:

3 comments = chapter 2!

BY THE WAY: I (Alyxx aka Beau Mark Bokan.) write for Charlie, and Crizz writes for Ronnie. Just thought you ought to know.