Can't Have You

Can't have you

[PLEASE LOOK AT THE MESSEGE ON THE TOP!]

[2001].

(Isabella's P.O.V)

"Isabella hurry up before your flight leaves, your sisters are already in the car". My mom said. She was sending me and my step sisters alana (who is 13) and jamie (who is 11)off to live with her best friend denise and her family in New jersey until we go to college. My mother says we need "god" in our lives. I mean I'm only five years old.

"I'm coming", I yelled as I quickly sliped on my shoes and ran out the door into the car.

"Took you long enough", jamie said as I shut the car door.

"Well for your information it takes time to look this good", I said scanning myself with my hands. Jamie just laughed.

"Ha, have you ever tried looking in the mirror", jamie said laughing. My mom started the car and for the past thirty minutes we started fighting.

"Mrs. Rachel can you please tell your daughter and jamie to be quite, I'm trying to sleep". Alana said fixing her bratz pillow against the car door.

"Jamie and isabella be quite and alana honey please call me mom". My mom said, not taking her eyes off the road.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Rachel but i don't want my mom mad at me for calling you that". Alana said, not trying to sound to mean.

"Look I know that you are sad that your parents aren't together anymore, but I raised you since you and jamie were in diapers". "How about you just call me momma rache and then when you get older call me rachel"? My mom said trying to reason with alana. alana was thinnking so it took a while for her to answer.

"I think I can work with that, momma rache" alana said smiling sweetly. Then things got quiet so I looked out window and started to think whats it going to be like in new jersey. How big is the house I'm going to stay in. Will I start to change and not know who I am anymore?Will I ever follow my dream and become a singer? But the question that kept me guessing the most is what was the real reason god put me in new jersey. I know he works in mysterous ways, but I'm just dieing to know. Before I knew it time flew by and my mom parked the car in the airport parking lot. I woke up jamie and alana up and we go out of the car and got the bags out of the trunk. We started walking in side and had a little small talk. My mom kept glancesing at alana. She knew something was wrong.

"Alana honey what wrong"? My mom ask with a concern look on her face.

"Nothing,Its just to bad I can't say goodbye to my parents" alana said looking down at her shoe's. Which now made me miss my dad. Thanks alot alana.

"I don't know about that"? hmm that voice sounded familar. I turned around in shock. It was alana's mom with a cheesy smile on face with my dad and my step dad behind her with that same cheesy smile. I was so shocked to see my dad I immedatly jumped in his arms jamie and alana did the same with their parents.

(Alana's P.O.V)

"Mom why can't me and jamie just stay here with you in texas"? I asked looking up at her while she huged me. She then let me out of the hug and got down to my level.

"Honey you know I'm busy with work so i can't take you or your sister, besides there's alot of great people in new jersey". "You might even find your dream boy there". My mom said.

"Mom,please", I said looking really embarrised.

"Sorry its just you'll never know", My mom said with an appoligectic look on her face.

"Well I guess", I said while hugging my mom again.

(30 min later)

(isabella's P.O.V)

"Flight for new jersey leaves in thirty seconds" The intercome said. "Come on girls we really need to go my mom grabing the bags. We then said our goodbye's and boarded the plane. The plane flight was about 3 hours long but it felt like 10 min. since I was mostly asleep.
"Isabella honey, wake up",my mom said in a sweet voice.
"Okay",I said yawning. I steped out plane and my mom asked us to sit down while she was spotting them. It was five min. and she still couldn't see them. I decided maybe i could help.
"Hey mom I have to go to the bathroom". I asked.
"Jamie take your sister to the bathroom", My mom instinally said not looking away from the direction she was looking from.
"What! Why can't alana do it"? Jamie complained.
"Fine. You both go". My mom said still not looking away towards us
"Ugh", alana yelled stoming her feet and taking me by the hand. We started to walk a little just when alana was about to say something.
"I can't belive you, making me walk to this stupid bathroom I was doing perfectly fine day dreaming I was back in dallas".
"Well maybe you do need a good extrasize and stop dreaming about texas", jamie said. Then alana got mad and started to say something back. while they were fighting, I figured they wouldn't even notice I was gone and worndered of looking for denise and her family. But then this handsome little curly head boy caught my eye. I know I'm only five but I felt like it was love at first sight. I kept staring at him while he was siting down playing his gameboy. He looked up for a second and caught me staring at him then rasied an eyebrow at me. Great now he thinks I'm werid. Then he put his game boy in his pocket and walking towards me. I started to hesite but i just stood still.
"Hey was you just staring at me", he said with an eyebrow raised again.
"No, I was just looking around", I said trying to makeup a lie while trying so hard not to look in his beautiful brown eyes.
"Uh huh anyways I'm nick", nick said putting his hand out so I could shake it.
"I'm Isabella". I said blushing while shaking his hand.
"I like that name. So what brings you to new jersey"? nick asked.
"Um finding god I guess, what about you"? I asked.
"waiting on these three girls named jamie, alana and isabella. hey thats funny you and the girl I'm living with has the same name". nick said, with a little chuckle on his face. My eyes started to widen.

"Omg nick thats because the girl your living with, with the same name as me is me"! I yelled with excitment in my voice.

"That is so cool, maybe I should go tell my mom that I found you" Nick said with a smile on his face.

"I'll come with you" I said wanting to get to know nick better.

"Ok", Nick said graabing my hand. God I felt like an angel has just touched me.

"Wait", I said stopping him.

"What is it", he said looking in my eyes.

"I have to get my sisters" I said.

"Okay", he said. I then grabed his hand and we walked by the bathrooms to still see alana and jamie fighting. Boy I am surprised.

"You always want to start a fight don't you" Alana said pointing a finger in jamies face.

"Well at least I don't have a pancake for a butt" Jamie said with her hips on her waist. Alana gasped.

"I do not" alana said glancing at her butt.

"Guys, guys"! I yelled. But they just kept ignoring me. I was about to do it again but nick pulled me aside and stomped on jamie and alana's foot.

"Ow what was that for"! jamie screamed holding on to her injered foot.

"Well that finnally got your attention" I said laughing.

"Not cool, and who is this" alana said in a voice ready to get her gosip tank on. Nick and I started to blush.

"This is our brother", I said blushing while nick was shoveling his feet.

"You found them" alana said.

"Yeah but nick needs to take us there" I said.

"Well take us bush boy", jamie said with an lets get this over with look on her face.

"But first lets go get mom" I said grabbing jamie and alana's hand.

"Nick you stay here" I said walking away with my sisters.

~five minutes later~

We was abale to find a convince store that sold blindfolds and bought it. We then convinced my mom to wear it. We found nick and he led us to a spot were you saw this pretty curly head lady who looked like nick with her husband and her other two sons. The curly hair lady eyes started to widen when she saw us.

"Rachel" she said in a questioning voice. My mom then took off her blind fold.

"Denise" she said in a happy toned voice. They ran up to each other and hugged like the haven't met in years. which they haven't. After a couple of minutes my mom let go of the hug.

"I'm sorry where are my maners,this is my step daugters jamie and alana and my daughter isabella.

"Nice to meet you denise and her husband said shaking our hands.

"This is our sons joe, kevin, and as you probably already know nick". Mrs. jonas said.

"Aww hold old are they" My mom asked.

"Joe is 11, kevin is 13 and nick is 8, Denise husband said.

"Its great they are all they same age, but I have to really get going before my flight leaves". My mom said grabbing her bags.

"Ok, bye" We all said waving goodbye.

"I'm paul but you can call me mr. jonas "Mr. jonas said.

"Now boys be gentlemen and grab these girls bags". Mrs. jonas said.

"Yes mam". they all said at once while picking up the bags.

"Whats in this bag". joe said laughing.

"Oh its nothing but a dead body, the guy on the plane was annoying". jamie said laughing.

"Well come on guys lets get home" Mr. jonas said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the ride to the jonas's house was pretty quick since everyone was talking to each other. When we arrived i saw an asian women and a little girl on the jonas's front porch.

"maya" they all scream as they get out the car while the rest of us walked to the front porch.

"Oh I'm sorry this kay and maya girls". "kay this is rachel's girls" Mrs. jonas said.

"Oh you know me your mom and denise grew up together"kay chimed in.
"cool". i said

"Girls maya is nicks best friend, there always playing games together". I felt myself getting jelous.

"Isabella maybe you and maya could hang out some time" Mrs. jonas said bringing maya closer to me.

"I'd be more than happy to" I said hiding how I truly felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its sucks but its just the first chapter