My Car Is a Machine!

Sweet Wheels

Joey's pov...

It's Sunday already and it was a shock my car talked to me yesterday, so no hard feelings. Today I gladly found my keys on my dresser, so I could take it for spin for sure. I headed to the restroom to freshen up as I did yesterday and got dressed into denim skinny jeans, a plain red shirt and my converse. I put some gel in my hair, making it look different than usual and headed out grabbing my car keys and my cell. As I walked out the door, the air felt fresh and welcoming. I opened up my car and new friend and got inside, the interior was all black and pretty nice and classic. I put the keys into the ignition, turning it on. All of a sudden, it felt like I wasn't in control anymore. Like as if the car drove itself, I'm so not used to this. So I decided to ask my new friend, "Do you mind if I drive you myself, I won't crash you, I'm pretty good?" He spoke, "I don't know, I'm used to driving myself." I begged, "Please... and you need some gas too." e gave in, "Fine, I'll rest for today." I grinned in satisfaction and took control, as I parked in a nearby gas station.

Then, I got out and opened the gas pump, feeling a pair of eyes on me. The guy approached me and complimented, "Sweet wheels," as my heart beated faster by the second. As you may notice, my dad and I are I identical, wihich makes me bi as well, found out in middle school. I replied shyly, "Thanks," and hea sked, "What's your name?" I answered, "Joey," he introduced, "I'm Ryan." I greeted, "Nice meeting you," looking straight into his sky blue eyes. Woah, I just found myself getting lost in those orbs, I wish mine's were as facinating. Then he asked, "So is this your first car, or you've had others?" I replied, "this is my first, fell in love with it." He nodded, letting his pretty eyes wonder amusingly around the car. He asked, "Mined if I looked under the hood?" I let him, "Go ahead, knock yourself out." He smiled and lifted the hood up, as my eyes landed on his perfect stomach, I'm a drooling or what? He complimented, "Nice motor, pretty extreme, this kind makes the car go pretty fast, you race?" I shook my head and he pouted, "That's a bummer, cuz it's tons of fun, you should try it. I race my friends all the time." I answered, "That's nice to hear, I'm good behind the wheel, maybe we race sometime." Did I just say that and give myself off to this really cute guy?