Status: short story, complete

I Dare You

Dare.

Kevin Jonas tilted the milk carton back, swallowing down the last gulp. He threw across the stage, causing the crowd to erupt in screams. "HA! I did it!" He rejoiced, smiling.

"Nice one, Kev." Joe remarked, patting his back.

"Oww. My stomach." He moaned.

"Oops." The fan giggled. "Sorry." They escorted her back to her seat and the boys face their fans once more.

"Alright, we only have time for one more dare!" Joe yelled, laughing as the audience proceeded to freak out. "Nick, do the honors?" Nick's eyes scanned the many faces, all of which screaming and waving their arms. One girl, stood smirking, eyes sparkling, not moving an inch. That was the lucky girl.

"Her." He said into the mic. "The girl in the purple shirt, blue eyes. Uh, cupcake necklace?" He chuckled, watching her get taken out and up on stage. "What's your name?"

"Amber." She smiled.

"What's your dare?" Kevin asked. She seemed thoughtful for a moment, then a sly smile stretched across her face.

"Can I dare just Nick something, or do I have to dare all of you?" She questioned, head tilting. Nick blinked, surprised.

"Oh, you can dare only him something." Joe grinned. "That's perfectly fine." Nick shot him a look.

"Okay." She said, standing in front of the youngest brother. "I dare you to kiss me." He froze, eyes wide. Joe howled with laughter until Kevin slapped his shoulder.

"But..But...Right now?" He squeaked, looking at the crowd, then his brothers.

"Mhm! Joe did say it was perfectly fine, didn't he?"

"I did." Joe nodded, amused. Nick glared for a moment, before stepping closer to the girl.

"I can't believe you're making me do this." He whispered.

"I can't believe you're actually doing it." She shot back, grinning. He laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist. The crowd slowly grew silent, confused. He cocked an eyebrow at her. She rolled her eyes, placing her hands on his shoulders. Her eyebrow rose the same way his did. They laughed, but stopped as he leaned in brushing their lips together.

"Oh, wow. He's actually doing it." They heard Joe mumbled, surprised.

"I know." Kevin agreed. Nick closed the gap gently. And, surprise, surprise. Hello fireworks. Amber was pretty sure he saw them too, cause he pressed more into the kiss after a moment. No tongue, though. Sadly. "Uhm, guys?"

"GUYS!" Joe screeched in their ears. They pulled back glaring. "We have a concert to finish?" He said, waving his arms around.

"Oh, right." Nick shook his head, then turned back to her. He smiled. "I dare you to wait for me backstage." She laughed.

"Corny much?" He shrugged, still smiling. "Okay." He leaned in, kissing her again.

"Dude." Kevin groaned. "You just met. Hello? Split it up." He scolded pulling the teens apart. "Backstage missy, hup hup."

"Alright, alright." She walked to the side stage, turning her head and winking at Nick. He grinned, before starting up the opening lines of Got Me Going Crazy. He flashed her smile during it, making her laugh.

Oh the irony.
Irony of dares.

And the corny, cliches it brings.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW.

That sucked.
Royally.

I dunno. Just felt like writing something.

BLECK.