Plastic Love

Plastic Love

I was just sitting there like any other day, a DVD was spinning inside me and the big fat TV was above me. Then the young girl who lived here Emily came in with a drink bottle in her hand. It was the most beautiful drink bottle I had ever seen, it was made of clear shiny plastic with a tattered blue label, half filled with water.

The days went by and Emily bought her drink bottle in many times, she occasionally left it there over night and we would stay up late talking. I had fallen for this wondrous drink bottle.

One day Emily was sitting lazily on the couch, drink bottle in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other. I knew what she was going to do to the drink bottle. I couldn’t let her hurt the love of my life like that. Quickly unplugged myself and launched myself across the room hitting Emily right on her temple. Emily collapsed on the couch with a small trickle of blood running down the side of her face. My drink bottle lay on me safe from Emily who was now unconscious. The hours past and my drink bottle and I fell asleep.

I woke up in a dark smelly place, it must have been the rubbish bin. My beloved drink bottle was sitting above me safe from the evil Emily. We were going to go to the rubbish dump, a place where we could be together without living on constant fear of Emily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it. I was goosed to write it...