Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Seduction Leads to Destruction

I can't believe I just sexed Joe. Sexed him good. Gah...this is just ridiculous. I climbed out of the covers.

"What no cuddling,Kylie Baby?" Joe pouted.

"And get caught with you? Hell no." I wrapped the sheet around me. "We have two hours before anyone gets home and I expect to have it seem like nothing happened."

In the shower I made sure I rinsed myself thoroughly. And I thought Nick was bad. But I was able to resist him? Well I did have time to tell myself he was no good. Deliciously gorgeous, but dangerous. Joe caught me off gaurd. These Jonas brothers really were trouble.

Then it hit me. "Omigod I'm a skank!" I yelled with wide eyes. I just screwed Joe while 'dating' his younger brother. I screamed again before I shut off the water. I wrapped my towel around myself before stepping out.

"I don't think you're a slut. Too good for that" Joe cooed in my ear. I groaned. He had to be in here?

"Not too good, however, to jump me in this steamy bathroom." Again with that smirk.

|-|

Well I fufilled my prediction: I did Joe on the bathroom floor.

"Joe why are you so sexy?" I asked exasperated.

"I ask myself that everyday,Kyle." Figures. I picked me towel back up.

"I have to shower again, Jonas. Now we only have an hour and a half left. Stay out this time." I pushed him through the threshhold.

"I'll try Mi Amore"

"Dont even."

|-|

"So as soon as they come in, this is done" I told Joe when walked into the kitchen to make me something.

"Whatever you like" He said eating a Twinkie.

"Ughh..those things are disgusting" I grimaced. "Here let me make you something so you don't eat that. What do you want?"

"How nice of you, Kylez. And I thought you didn't have any post-sex hospitatility. Well how about ..steak?"

"At midnight?" I asked, ignoring his comment.

He nodded. "Already had my treat" He winked," I'm exhausted. So..steak" He smiled. An innocent one. Yeah almost made me forget he's a seducer.

I shook my head and looked for the things I would need. I was looking through the cabinets when I spotted my avenger. Laxatives. Low? Hey, alls fair in sex and seduction.

As soon as I finished Joe's food, all the missing Jonas' came through the door.
"Oooh it smells good in here" Denise said. I smiled and set Joe's food on the table and went to get him a Hawaiin punch.

"Here ya go, Joe" I called into the living room.

"Yay!" He squealed. Denise walked into the kitchen, along with Joe and Mr. Jonas.

"You made him dinner like that at this time, Sweetheart?" Denise asked suprised. I laughed and nodded.

"He was eating Twinkies and I can't stand those things. It was my offer, really."

"Joe what did I say about late night sweets?! You know you can't sit down with all the extra energy." She scolded. I tucked my laugh away and began to wash the dishes.

"Oh no you do not. I will see to this. You are a guest,Honey." They told me.
I sighed and agreed, settling myself at the table with Joe. I watched him devour the meal. He basically swallowed it whole.

"Good?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and amused look. He stood up to put his plate away.

"Great" He kissed my nose with juicy steak lips. I quickly wiped it off. I went upstairs to Nick's room. Denise said him and Frankie were exhausted when they stepped through the door.

I peeked in to see him sleeping in his pants and no shirt, on top of the covers on his bed. I laughed softly and went and sat, putting his head into my lap. I stroked his hair, admiring his cuteness. No not sexy. Cute. Nick moved around a bit, snuggling into me more. Feeling so elated by his innocence I kissed his cheek, gingerly stroking it. He slowly squinted one eye.

"Hey there, Sleepy" I smiled at him. He groaned and cuddled my leg more. I picked his head up and put it on the pillow, allowing me access to lay beside him. I still toyed with his hair, even with his occasional grunts. I even found myself singing '6 Months' absentmindedly in my lala Land until I fell drowsy.