Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Visits To Please.

"You wanna stay the night at my house?" Nick asked as we got off the freeway. I was super tired from all the excitement and now I just wanted to snuggle in a bed.

"Sure. Renee was her boyfriend over and they aren't the most discreet at hiding their...activity." I said with a small laugh. "I want to go home and get some clothes, first though."

"Fair enough." We drove the rest of the way quietly. Comfortable quietness though. As we got to my house I got out and went in.

"How was it?" Renee and her boyfriend asked, watching a movie. I was suprised they were still dressed, er as much as they cared to dress anyway. Renee was still in her bra and boyshorts, Jaden in a pair of basketball shorts.

"MMM...good. I'm spending the night at Nick's." I said going upstairs. I heard them mumble okays and got my stuff. Five minutes later I was walking back out the door. "Later Bitches" I said and closed the door.

***

"Where's Frankie J?" I asked, walking in seeing Joe and Kevin only. It was almost 1 a.m so he was probably in bed.

"Well hey to you too." Joe said huffed. Kevin rolled his eyes. "He's spending the night at a friend's house."

"Aw man." I mumbled and followed Nick upstairs. He led me to his room so I could put my stuff down. But too tired to care I started changing while he was looking threw his drawers.

"Undressing already? Welll I do tend to have that effect on ladies."

"Your a cocky bitch arn't yah? Im just tired so hush up." I put on

The shorts were boyshorts I guess but it was whatever. I really didn't wear alot to go to bed.

Nick changed into some basketball shorts and a wife beater. I grabbed the blanket off his bed and went downstairs to lay on the couch.

"Ohh don't you look sexy" Joe said smirking. I gave him the finger and flopped onto the couch.

"Just a compliment"I ignored him and started to drift off. I really did like tonight. If I didn't know better, which I do, I wouldn't have believed the Kathyrn stories. But I was just going to ignore that stuff for now. I was in a good mood.

"Scoot." I heard Nick say patting my leg. I groaned and rolled as much as I could. It actually was a pretty wide couch. He slipped under the cover next to me. Figuring it was pretty safe, I turned to face him.

"I had fun, Nick" I smiled sleepily.

"Well that was my goal." He smirked. I laughed and debated whether or not to kiss him. The other times I had kissed him were...well I don't know how to describe it. Not really sparks or anything... I mean I couldn't like him! He was Nick Jonas! The biggest heartbreaker I've heard of

So seeing as my mood was light, I went for it. Lightly pushing my lips to his, I instantly felt something. Causing me to panic, I played it off and pulled back, closing me eyes to sleep.

God almighty that wasn't good! I mean, one date where he acts like a totally great person I would be into and ends with me kissing him goodnight feeling sparks and sleeping with him doesn't mean I like him right?! Course not. My happy mood caused me to feel ditzy and weird. Yeah, that’s it. I had to remember why I was here in the first place. Kathryn Fern.

&Promise

"So...Carter's havin’ this party on Halloween. Join me?" Nick came up t me as I was grabbing my books and starting home. Yes Halloween was this Friday. Today was Monday. About a week since Me and Nick's date at the fair.

"Ummmm.Sure!" I said. I was guessing that Shayne and Cody were gonna go to. And its not like I have any obligations to my house.

"I don't know what I'm gonna be,Yet. You?" I asked as we started to walk towards the front doors.

"Naw.Not really. Maybe I'll bea skater." He said thinking. I guess you couls say Nick wasn't as bad to me. He wasn't too bad. Wait no what am I talking about?!Kathryn Kathryn! Think about what he did to Kathyrn!

"Yeah well uh Nick? I gotta be somewhere. See you tomorrow!" I said turning to head toward my car. Yeah I didn't have my license but what did that matter. Whats the use of a car if you can't drive it?! Plus it wasn't like a was driving anywhere. Just a around the corner.

"I actually wanted to see if I could come over to your house later..Ya know we got that Chemistry quiz and I thought we could study together." he said rubbing the back of his neck. Ohh very cute. Its very hard to resist when he looks nervous. Oh wait no!

"Uhh...y-yeah sure. Be there around 4"

"Uhm..I'm sorry to ask this but..I have to go practice but I have to watchFrankie til my parents get home.And Joe and Kevin aren't home. Could you pick him up and watch him for a little?"

Dammit Jonas. He knew I would do anything for Frankie. I had watched him last week too. Oh but Hey! He wanted to see Kathryn. Just who I was paying a visit.
"Yeah sure! He goes to Maple Valley, right?" I asked. He nodded and I waved bye and went to the car.I had to go see Kathryn.Before I went to get Frankie I went home to change and put on something different
Since it was sorta chilly today and I wanted to be comfortable.
As I made my way to pick up Frankie, I had to think of why I was seeing Kathryn. Yeah I promised Frankie I would bring her to play with him. I needed her though. I needed her to remind me of why I'm bothered with Nick. To fuel something against him. Without that, I might fall into him. I had to admit, Nicholas Jonas wasn't like other guys. Definitely not. He was like a freakin John Tucker of some sort! Oh so irresistable-Oh see what I mean?! NO I repeat NO other boy I have foiled has had my thinking about him. Kylie Brooks crushing on some jock is unheard of! Oye! I needed some coffee.
As I pulled into the elementary I put on Kids Bop. Yes me and Frankie liked to party to Kids Bop.

"Kylie!" I heard Frankie yell as I walked towards him. A smile immediately appeared on my face. Gosh he's the only seven year old I know who can have my heart.

"Hey there Kid! I have a suprise for you, Bud!" I told him getting back in the car. He had me laugh when I came to pick him up last time. He told his friends I was his wife. Such a little cutie.

"Oh yeah Kids Bop! Where are we going Kyle?" He asked with a big smile.

"Its a suprise, Frankie J!" I said as I sung along to 'Pocketful of Sunshine'. He just shrugged.

As we pulled into Trenton High Frankie looked at me confused. I just smiled. I searched faces until I saw Kathryn leaning against the gate.

I turned the car off and stepped out. She saw me and looked confused.
"I know someone who really misses you" I said with a smirk, opening Frankie's door.

His eyes lit up like the 4rth of July when he saw Kathryn, her expression very similiar.

"Kathy!" He ran to her. They hugged like in those movies where the mom or dad goes away for a long time, and when they see each other, the kid jumps into their arms bursting with happiness. It put a smile on my face.

How could Nick do this? Not only to Kathy but to Frankie? He lovesher.

"So how about we go somewhere fun?" I told the two as they released a bit. With vigorous nods they hopped into my car.