Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 1

Franks POV

"Gerard I- I'm close!"

I moaned as he thrust into me hard. We ha been doing this for almost 3 months, and he was almost always on top. Tonight he had me on my knee's. I had my hand's on the wall above my head trying to keep myself balanced., as he fucked my hard. We had started doing this after every show. It had all started on stage one night when he gave me a hard on, unfortunately he noticed. That same night he came to my hotel room and 'attacked' me. I guess you could call it rape, 'cause I didn't ask him to, but then again you can't rape the willing. That night he fucked me for the first Time in room 209. Almost every night since then was the same. Play. Fuck. Play. That's what filled my day's.

He brushed against my prostate for the last time. I constricted myself around him so we could come together. I loved coming together, it was so intament and sexy. A lot better then coming alone. He spilled into me as I spilled into his hand. Slowly he pulled out, and we re-dressed. He walked to the door and looked both way's. Slowly we stumbled out of the tiny janitor's closet in the venue we had just played. Silently we prayed no one saw us, and the band didn't realize we both had disappeared.

That night I cried silent tears in my lonely bunk. Gerard and I had a relationship that revolved around sex. There was no foreplay and no kissing. Unless it was to keep me from moaning like a whore.

I cried because I was being used.

I cried because I loved every second of it.

I cried because I was in love with him.