Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 10 - First Date

* * * 2 Weeks Later * * *

Projekt Rev. was finally over! I don't mean to sound so happy, because It was my favorite tour by far. It was just so fuckin' exhausting! Plus now that we were going to have a real break for the first time since we started I could spend more time with Gee!. Currently I was racing around my bedroom searching for something decent to wear. I say decent because tonight Gee and I are going on our first real date. It was kind of ironic because we had done just about everything your not supposed to do until at least the third date, if you catch my drift.

Anyway Gee wouldn't tell me what we were doing, just that casual dress would be fine. Just because he said casual didn't mean I didn't want to look good for my man! I looked at the clock SHIT! He would be here in about fifteen minutes. Quickly I pulled a pair of my tightest black jeans out of my dresser. They were Gees favorite 'cause they 'accentuated' my ass. I ran to my closet and grabbed a black button down shirt with a silver skull across the chest. I pulled everything on thanking God I showered this morning, I ran to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.

I ran my fingers through my hair that I had been growing since the beginning of Projekt Rev. I swiped on a little bit of the red eyeliner I was so famous for and took the steps two at a time going down the stairs. I get down there just in time to here the honking of gees SUV. I looked in the mirror one last time before stepping into the crisp September air.

I smiled at Gerard as I sat in the passanger seat and shut the door. He leaned across and kissed me chastely. I rolled my eyes and pulled him back to me showing him what a real kiss was. when we pulled apart he smiled, putting the car in drive.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a sing-song voice.

"I told you we'll be there in and hour," he said back slightly annoyed

* * * * * * * * *

I started tapping my fingers on the arm of my seat. Half way because I was trying to be annoying and half way out of pure boredom. I looked at the green numbers on the dash. 7:35, Gee said an hour 25 minutes ago. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to Gee rubbing my thigh and shaking my shoulder.

"Were here," he said.

"Thank Christ!" I said getting out of the car.

I looked up and noticed we were at The Hard Rock Cafe New York. I smiled this was one of my favorite places ever. They had one of the best vegan lasagnas ever. We walked in and were seated immediately. I could tell people were recognizing us but we were in a VIP room so no one bothered us. We sat across from each other and ordered.

"What did you do today Frankie?" He asked

"Not much, slept in. You?" I replyed

"Same," he said

"What are you doing on our break?" He asked curiously

"Nothing, I am just going to stay home. Probably go to Newark for a week and stay with my parents. What about you?" I asked

"I think -"

We were interrupted when our food arrived. We said our thanks to the waiter and dug in.

"What were you saying Gee?"

"I think I am going to spend a couple weeks with the family. I am going to Japan for a couple of weeks too."

I smiled I figured he would. He loves Japan so much. I can understand though, it's such a beautiful country and the culture is awesome. Plus the people were really great. Then I frowned. Gee noticed immediately.

"Whats the matter babe?" He asked concerned

"What am I going to do with out you for two weeks?'

He smiled and his eyes brightened.

"What?" I asked suspiciously

"Well I a..... was wondering if you a.... you could come with me!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go! I didn't get as many comments last chapter, whats up with that?? Remember seven is my policy. This chapter might be a little crap because it went straight from my brain to the computer 'cause I didn't have time to write it down. So please tell me what you think good or bad!!!???