Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 17 - Moving in, or Moving Out??

Image

"Thank you so much you guys!" I said to our fellow band mates as they filed out the front door.

It had been two long days, but Gerard was finally moved in. I fell onto the couch and let out a long sigh. Gerard came and lay on the couch with his head in my lap. Without realizing it my hand began to lightly stroke his ebony hair. Slowly I slid down the couch so I was lying behind him. He turned to face me and gave me a not so innocent kiss. The not so innocent kiss turned into a not so innocent make out session. Gerard pulled away and smiled.

"I'm hungry," he whispered.

"Let's go get something to eat." I said getting up and giving him a hand as well.

"I'm not hungry for food, I'm hungry for you," he said pushing me back onto the couch.

He crawled on top of me and attacked my neck. Occasionally he would flick his tongue up a lick the shell of me ear, making my shiver. Slowly he slid down to my nipples biting them through my shirt. The friction made me involuntarily buck my hips. With all the distraction I didn't notice his hand undoing my pants. Ever so slowly he pulled them to my ankles and pulled my achingly hard penis from my boxers. As soon as his fingers made contact with the smooth yet rough surface of my erection I moaned.

His delicate fingers caressed my cock making every nerve in my body tingle. Once he had touched me enough for his liking he moved farther down my body, so he was eye level with my trouser snake. (A/N- Giggles like a school girl.) Slowly his tongue flicked out teasing my slit, and making me wither from my spot on the couch. Slowly Gerard's angelic lips wrapped themselves around my head.

"Oh God!" I moaned in bliss, trying in vain to buck my hips.

Slowly he engulfed me in his wet little mouth, going about half way down my length. I laid there the picture of pure pleasure. With my eyes closed and my mouth open in that perfect 'o' shape. If it was going to continue like this it wasn't going to last long. Without warning he took me all in. My head touching the back of his throat was like heaven on Earth. Slowly he pulled off letting his teeth drag across the vein protruding from the underside of my dick. He repeated his actions a few times and I could feel the muscles in my stomach tightening, and my dick get harder. A mixture of a growl and moan was ripped from my throat as I came in his mouth.

He pulled of and licked his lips coming back up to my eye level. He kissed me and I moaned: there was something so erotic about tasting yourself on your lover's lips. He smiled and stood up.

"Now I really am hungry," he said helping me up.

* Time Elapse *

We had decided to go to IHOP for something to eat. We were waiting for our food and had already finished two pots of coffee, and were already half way through our third. I had ordered a Veggie omelet and Gerard got rutty toothy fresh and fruity. Marion, our lovely waitress dropped off our food and we dug in. Half way through Gerard began playing a game of footsie. I smiled; it was like we were a couple of horny teenagers again. We finished up and I went to put cash on the table.

"Frankie, I'll get it I wanted to come here anyway," he said taking the money and handing back to me.

"No, I insist," I said putting it back on the table.

We continued arguing for a few minutes when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned and looked. It was an older lady a few inches shorter then me. She looked like the type of grandma that everyone wanted but almost no one had.

"I'll pay for y'all," she said with a smile.

"That is really not necessary ma'am." I said smiling in return.

"Oh but it is, I know what young love is like," she said handing the waitress money and whispering something in her ear.

"You're all taken care of deer's." she said walking away.

* Time Elapse *

We walked up the four flights of steps to our apartment. When we reached our door there was a red sheet of paper tacked to our door. I looked at all the other doors on our floor: none of them had notes on their doors. One thought kept running through my mind; shit- it was never good when there was a red piece of paper on your door. With Shaking hands I reached out and grabbed the note, opening it.

Dear Mr. Iero,

We regret to inform you that you have been evicted from Granite Valley Apartments.
This is due to our notice of certain 'life style choices' you have made over past few weeks.
As you know our policies have always been three our more complaints from your fellow
residents will result in eviction. Therefore you will need to be moved out
no later than September eighth (two weeks from today)

Sincerely,

Granite Valley Staff