Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 19 - A House!

I woke to the feel of the hotels plush cotton sheets wrapped around my still nude body. I could here Gerard talking on the phone in the other room. I smiled, standing and walked towards the ‘living room’ being sure to wrap the sheet around me tightly.

I walked into the living area of our hotel to the sight of Gerard sitting on the couch, legs tucked beneath him, and a phone to his ear. I smiled at the sight.

“Two o’clock sounds great, we’ll be there.” He said goodbye to the person on the other line and closed the phone.

I positioned myself on the arm of the couch. He sighed and threw his head back against the couch. I reached out and began massaging small circles on his shoulders.

“Who was that?” I asked moving so I was straddling his hips.

He pulled my face to his and kissed my cheek.

“It was Patty, she says she has the perfect place for us.”

Patty Shrouder was our Realtor and had been trying to help us find a home for a good month or so. She had found many beautiful houses, but none that both Gerard and I could agree upon.

“We meet at two, so you can go shower if you want.” He said

“Or,” I said with a suggestive smirk, “We could take one together so we could have time for lunch.”

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

After a very steamy hot shower that involved more touching than actual cleaning, we had lunch. It was a small affair at the diner across the street from the hotel. Nothing special really.

Patty had emailed directions to Gerards phone. Which was now in our drivers hands as we made our way there.

Apparently the house was some modern farmhouse type thing in rural Jersey. As we drove I had time to think. I knew that I wasn’t taking things too fast with Gerard. He was my soul mate. As cliché as it sounded he was my other half.

Although Patty had shown us six different houses in the last month, and nothing had seemed to work out, I had a good feeling about today.

The car finally came to a stop, and Gerard slid out grabbing my hand. The scenery was beautiful. Green grass and lush trees. There didn’t seem to be any neighbors for miles, which would be nice.

Finally I looked towards the house and gasped. I turned to Gerard my smile matching his own. This was the house that Gerard and I would make a home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I finally update. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry it was so short, more of a filler for the next one. Next update will have a detailed description of the house and by mucho longer. Sorry I depraved you of your Frerard!Sex, I just wanted to prove to myself that I could write one chapter w/o it. I want to thank Shatter The Calm and My.Famous.Last.Words For keeping on my ass 24/7 about updating. God only knows what I would do with out them.

Erika