Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 21 - Getting There

Gerard's POV

I groaned when we got to the airport. There was about 80 fans and a couple photographers swarming our gate. We hadn't actually come out and told them that we were together, but people were starting to assume. It wasn't that I didn't want to be publicly linked with Frankie, it was just that it was our personal life.

I held his hand tight as we walked past. the guards could probably tell that we weren't in the mood for a mob of fans. The guard kept back a few of the more aggressive ones and we made it through just fine. I could hear them asking questions about us being together but I didn't really care. Eventually we were going to have to hold a formal press conference any way.

We eventually made it on to the plane. It was first class because I loved to spoil Frankie. We reclined in our seats, neither of us were very fond of flying. The whole time I still clasped his hand in mine.

"What'd you wanna do once we get there?" We hadn't really planed anything, just got the plane tickets and reserved a room.

He placed his hand on my knee, "Climb in bed and ravish you," I looked at him strangely, "Flying makes me horny."

I laughed, "Why the fuck does flying make you horny?" I was genuinely curious, I saw nothing very attractive about it.

I brought his hand up an began rubbing at my thigh, "I've always wanted to join the Mile High Club."

I groaned, he brushed his hand against the front of my pants. It seemed that my dick had come to life at the mention of sex, especially something out there and adventures.

"Baby we can't just do that, you can get in trouble." I wanted to though, bad.

He zoned out for a minute, "If you wont let me fuck you at least let me blow you." How was I supposed to deny that?

I nodded and he told me to meet him in the first stall and five minutes. I tapped my feet impatiently. Waiting was always the worst part. I gave up after two and a half minutes and stood.

He had left the door unlocked to make things less suspicious. I walked in calmly, but then all rational thoughts stopped. Frank was standing against the sink stroking himself. he looked up at me, smiled and licked his palm before going at himself some more.

I couldn't let him have all the fun so I stepped close to him, trapping him between me and the sink. I replaced his hand with mine and he immediately went to work on undoing my fly.

Soon we were stroking each other in rhythm. It felt so great, why did it always feel so much better when it was someone else? I was even more turned on by the fact that we could get caught at any minute.

Frankie started on my mouth and we swallowed each others moans. I reached between his legs with my left hand and cupped his balls. He groaned louder, God his moans were almost as good as the actual sex.

Frank started working my cock even faster, and in turn I picked up my pace. It was getting hot in the little bathroom, but that just made it more fucking sexy.

"Close!" He groaned out biting my shoulder to keep quiet.

I bit his neck, silently telling him that I just as close as he was.

Frankie went rigid and I could feel warm come covering my hand. I stepped back but still held him so I wouldn't get any on my clothes. He spurted a few times them nuzzled my neck still pumping me.

A few more fast strokes and a well place lick of his lips and Frankie had me coming hard. I gasped when we both finally came down.

"That was hot, but I thought you were gonna blow me?"

"Maybe on the trip home."

We walked out of the bathroom together, gaining many weird looks from passengers and flight attendants alike.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wrote that and them realized that I did it in Gerard's POV instead of Franks. After reading through it I decided that I would keep it that way for this chapter, because I think it reads well. The rest of the chapters should be back to Frankie's.

Don't forget to hit the comment button on your way out! (: