Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 22 - Hyatt Regency Kyoto Luxury Hotel

Frank's POV

I took us about 30 minutes to get from the airport to the hotel. Gerard hadn't really told me much about the place we were staying, just that it would be the perfect place to relax at for the next 12 days, and that it was called Hyatt Regency Kyoto Luxury Hotel. He held my hand in the back of the cab. We didn't talk much just stayed silent. I wanted to do so many things with Gerard the next two weeks, to Gerard.

Finally we pulled up to the main doors of the front lobby. We each grabbed our bags and headed inside. It was so beautiful inside I had to hold in a gasp. Everything looked so contemporary and modern. I had to resist the urge to be all tourist-y and just gape. There were a whole bunch of brown upholstered modern looking couches, and the lighting was amazing. Everything just looked so artsy and amazing.

I kept his hand in mine and whispered in his ear, "You weren't kidding when you said beautiful." He smiled happy that I liked his choice of hotel.

It was before check-in time but we got our room keys right away. I was surprised we had even gotten a room on such short notice considering there were only 189 of them. I figured Gerard probably had something to do with that.

If I thought the lobby was beautiful I had another thing coming when Gerard opened our suite door. The far wall was basically all windows allowing lots of natural light. There was a small balcony that looked as if it had a beautiful view, I would have to check it out later. There was a charcoal colored sectional couch that formed an 'L' shape. On the coffee table there was already a tray of strawberries that I was sure we could find good use for. The wall colors were dark and natural. The thing that caught my eye was they giant king sized bed. It was covered in pure white linens and looked a lot like a little piece of heaven. We were both still jet-lagged and all I wanted to do was curl around Gerard and sleep for a few hours.

"There is a huge bath, I say we sleep a bit then get cleaned up and go to dinner, there is a restaurant here." Gerard said pulling me on to the bed.

We kicked off our shoes and migrated under the covers. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I placed my hand on his cheek.

"This is wonderful, I love you." I kissed the corner of his mouth and he smiled, "I'm just glad you liked it as much as I did when I first saw it."

I nodded and leaned in to properly kiss him. Soon I could feel his probing tongue against my lips. I opened; I could still taste the cigarette he had had almost 14 hours ago. It was so nice not having to worry about anything that was happening back home. We made out for a bit just enjoying the fact that we could just be together and not do anything overtly sexual. Eventually we fell asleep in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Obviously I have been updating a lot more lately. That is because I made a commitment to update once a week (usually Friday) and am trying my hardest to stick with it. If you haven't noticed I changed my SN from i'm-not-o-fuckin-kay to Avenged_Revenge.

I hope you enjoyed the update!

HERE is a website with some pictures and info on Hyatt Regency Kyoto Luxury Hotel. It really is beautiful.

Don't forget to hit the comment button on your way out! ( :