There Ain't No Sunshine In His Song

I’ll Be Fine, I Swear, I’m Just Gone Beyond Repair

Nature is set up to run on its own. Every storm will eventually pass. The sun will always rise. Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Just because you don’t know it, doesn’t mean it isn’t so. And just because you don’t believe it, doesn’t mean it isn’t true.
So why do we try to change it? Why do we try to fix what isn’t broken? Why do we not believe what is true? Why are there so many questions? I don’t know. I wish I knew. So many questions. Not enough answers.
It seems that all people are trying to do is improve things. Make things better. Make things easier. But there was nothing wrong with the thing in the first place. Why try to change it?
People are so stupid. If it isn’t broken, don’t try to fix it. Some people like it the way it is. All these people changing things. All these things being changed. Why? Is there even a point? There isn’t one. They fix what isn’t broken and leave the broken to rot.
We need to go back to the basics. Back to nature. It knows how to work. It knows not to change. There’s no need to worry about it breaking down. So long as it’s left alone.
If people continue to mess with nature, it will eventually break. There is a balance. But this balance won’t hold unless left alone. Everything will slowly start to fall apart.
I’m beginning to think it’s too late. Much too late for me. You see, I broke long ago. By the time someone tried to fix me, it was much too late. I was already gone beyond repair.
I think the reason why people choose to leave the broken as it is, is because fixing what’s broken is very difficult. It’s much easier to just shove it aside. Forget about it. Than fix it. For you see, if you fix what isn’t broken, you can succeed. You often fail when trying to fix what’s broken. And no one likes to fail.
What people often don’t realize, is that, though you may fail at first, you can eventually succeed. But it takes work. Lots of work. And most aren’t willing to put up that much effort. But the broken pray for someone willing. We pray that one day, someone can fix the broken. That way, we can live again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sort of an environmentalist rant. part of it anyways.
title credit to Jersey by Mayday Parade.