You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 1

Chapter one

“Mum, I don’t want to go see the new neighbours” I told her as I was brushing my teeth, while my mum was leaning on the doorframe.

“Well I didn’t have Peter make this pie for nothing, did I?” mum said as she waited for me to finish up.

“No I guess not. How come I don’t remember the Malfoys?” I asked her as I spit in the sink.

“Because you haven’t seen them since you were little dear. But you’ll probably remember them when we get over there.” she said with a smile.

“Yeah maybe” I said quietly to myself.

“Let’s get off then,” I addressed her and walked over to the door and slipped on my flip-flops that went well with my outfit. I was wearing white short shorts and a purple tank top since it was summer.

“Finally, now I want you to be nice.” mum said. God I didn’t like living in the muggle world. Since father died mum thought it would be best to have a new adventure. Not because mum doesn’t like magic. She use to do everything with magic. Like have her clothes flying around the house, and dad would walk into them and end up walking into the wall because the clothes where everywhere. But I think the reason why we moved was because it reminded her of dad.

“Err, mum do you really want me to be nice. I’m never nice to anyone,” I told her as my mum closed the door from behind us.

“You’re nice dear, you just play that card to hide yourself, and I have no idea why you hide yourself in the first place.” My mum said before she gave a look that said be good and she knocked.

“Hello, Oh you’re early,” the women with blonde and brown hair said with a smile.

“Sorry I thought the kids should at least have time to get to know each other” my mother said as she kissed the women on the cheek

“True, well come on in, it’s nice and cool in here” the woman said. We walked in and my mother and I took off our shoes, well my mother had heels and I had flip-flops.

The place was beautiful. The entrance was a darkish green, but not a green that would give you the feeling that this place was evil. It gave you the feeling of being welcomed.

“Emma, I haven’t seen you since you were about six!” the women said as she looked at my mum.

“Yeah it was around the age of six or seven, Emma darling this is my old friend Narcissi Malfoy, we went to school together,” my mum told me.

“You have a lovely home,” I told Mrs. Malfoy.

“Thank you. Some people came over to take picture this morning to put it in their magazines” she said like it was it was no big deal.

“Why don’t you go see Draco?” She smiled I nodded. She seemed to know notice that I had no idea where Draco’s room was.

"His room is up the stairs, to your left, down the hall and then the last door on your right.” Mrs. Malfoy said. I nodded and walked up the stairs. It was the same colour as the entrance.

While I was walking up the huge stairs case I was looking at the pictures that were hung up. They were pictures of a blonde guy growing up, but there was one that really caught my eye. It was the last picture at the top of the stairs. It looked like it wasn’t taken that long ago and he was looking well… gorgeous.

After a while of looking at it I climbed the last step and was ready to meet my old friend from when we were younger. I walked down the hallway and started to hear someone playing the guitar. I walked closer down the hall and could hear a wonderful voice. I finally got to the door and I could see a figure, but I couldn’t see his face because the door was only somewhat open. So I leaned so I could hear and see better. .

I wish I knew everything there is to know about you
And I want you to see what just exactly you mean to me
And you, you think you know me yeah

“Sorry” I said god why did I have to lean so much, I thought.

“Were you listening to me play?” he said kind of meanly.

“Yes, but because I didn’t want to interrupt you playing you’re really good, you know?” I said as I was still on the ground, kind of scared to move.

“Thanks?” he said in a whisper like he didn’t want someone to hear him. But I let it go; maybe he had a frog in his throat

“Yes, do you mind helping me up?” I asked, he got up from his spot and helped me up.

“Emma?” he said his voice unsure.

“Yeah that’s my name who wants to know?” in an uneasy voice.

“Do you remember me?” he asked and he brought me to sit with him on the bed.

“Umm no not really, sorry” I felt kind of bad that I forgot who he was.

“Draco, we use to do everything together when we were young. You were the first girl I kissed….” He said, as he kept looking me in the eyes as if he was looking for something.

“I was your first kiss, awe how old were we?” I asked. I kind of want to know how old I was when I had my first kiss. And all these years I was thinking I haven’t had my first kiss yet.

“I think we were five, we were watching TV and the people on the show kissed and we just kissed each other. It was kind of funny because our parents were watching us, and my mother took pictures,” he said as he put his hand on mine with realising.

“Dinner!” Mrs. Malfoy yelled from the stairs. We both jumped out of our spots because Mrs. Malfoy yell scared us.

“Let’s go eat,” he said as he grabbed my hand and brought me to dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg my first Draco story! I'm like in love with Tom Felton. I have him on Twitter. Here is my Twitter www.twitter.com/Tanyaxox
lol
BTW I rewrote this chapter.

please comment and send it around, i really worked hard on it. Oh and my best friend Melanie helped editted lol.

Comment + Subscriptions = Updates!

Tanya