You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

To be honest, I was scared shitless. It was around 10:30. Everyone in my dorm were asleep so it didn’t take me long to get out of there. But in the common room, well that’s a different story. Draco was somewhat sleeping on the couch. He would mumble to him self-saying, “I’m awake”. I snuck by him as he closed his eyes and made it out of their safe and sound.

I got into the hallway and let out a breath that I was holding in. I lit up my wand and started walking over to Professor Snape’s class. When I got there he was pacing back and forth.

“Professor Snape” I whispered scared that someone might hear me.

“Bloody hell, Ms. Rupen, don’t ever sneak up on me like that” he yelled but quietly as possible.

“Yes sir” I replied back.

“You ready?” he eyed me noticing that I was in my PJ’s.

“Here take my jacket, it will be cold where we will be going” he said as he took his black jacket the same one as Daddies and handed it to me.

“Thanks sir” I told him as I put the jacket on. He nodded his head and walked out of his classroom and I followed. We made our way down the hallway and through a trap door that I never noticed before. We were at the back of the school were the black forest was.

“Were going in the forbidden forest? Students aren’t aloud in there…” I told him. Kind of scared because that where he was walking right to.

“Listen Emma, as your protector as the paper says, I am to bring you in here to find a boot” he said and began walking again. Did he have something to drink, because he isn’t making any sense, I thought.

I followed quickly scared that I might get lost. We walked what seemed like forever when we walked right to an old boot that seemed like it was their forever.

“On three I want you to touch the boot, got it?” he told me.

“Yes”

“Don’t let go until I tell you to”

“Yes sir”

“And also behave, or you might get killed” he said and I had to swallow the lump in my throat.

“One, two, three!” he yelled and I touched the boot. My legs went flying in the air as did my body. I was holding on for my bloody life when all of a sudden I hit the ground.

“You may let go now,” Professor Snape said as he landed on his feel I was on the ground on my stomach looking up at him.

“Yes sir” I got up and looked around it was all black. It smelt really old a graveyard.

“Where are we?” I asked quietly, because that’s all my voice could mange.

“A graveyard” a dark voice said simply, I turned around and was face to face with the guy that I met when I was a little child. Lord Voldemort.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everyone i want you to check out the video/trailor for this story :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFXnpv0Nuc
hope you like it.
please comment

comments + subscriptions = uodates

Tanya Felton