You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I couldn’t sleep at all last night. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss me and Draco shared last night. Did it mean something or was it just in to moment thing? There were a lot of reason you could go to and I didn’t know what one to land on.

I walked down to the Great hall and went right to our table and helped myself to a bagle and cream cheese. When Draco came out of nowhere and hugged me the back.

“Blood hell Draco, don’t ever do that! You scared the salt out of me,” I said a little dramatically.

“Well that was the plan.” He chuckled while taking his seat right beside me on my right.

“Sleep well?” he asked as if he knew and helped himself to a beagle as well.

“No, couldn’t sleep you?” I asked.

“Slept like a baby. So why weren’t you able to sleep?” he asked confused.

“Not sure, probably because I have a lot of things going on right now. My mind probably can’t take it all at once, I’m slow” I told him.

“I noticed” he joked and sent him a fake death glare.

“Why are you in such a happy mood this morning?” I asked wondering why he was like a bird that sung in the morning.

“Maybe it has to do with what happen last night,” he leaned in and whispered in my ear. It gave me shivers.

“Yeah Draco, Uh we need to talk about that,” I told him. Not really wanting to talk about it but I knew it was now or never.

“Last night was one of the happiest days of my life” he smiled at me. Draco has really changed. All I could remember were what people told me about him. Was that he was a rude jerk that only cared about him? But if he was actually caring about me then wouldn’t that make them wrong?

“It was fun, not saying it wasn’t, but why did we kiss?” I whispered the last party not knowing if he wanted anyone to hear.

“It’s because we share something that I haven’t shared with anyone in my whole life. I love you Emma” after he said those words the pain started. My wrist felt like it was burning. Like someone was putting 5 hundred needles at once. I screamed and everyone in the great hall stops what they were doing and looked at me. Draco stood up.

“What are you looking at?” Draco yelled at them. “It’s her time of the month and she’s in pain” and sat back down. I looked at him as the pain was starting to stop and glared at him for coming up with such nonsense. No bloody person on earth would scream that bloody loud because of their period. Everyone went back to what they were doing and the pain went away. It just felt num.

“So why were you actually screaming?” he whispered in my ear and it still felt shivers, even though I was just in pain moments ago.

“I don’t know the pain came out of nowhe-“I didn’t finish my sentence. The dark lord said it would happen anytime when he loves me. So what Draco was feeling was actually true.

“Emma?” Draco said with concern and was also written all over his face.

“Fine, Draco. I need to use the washroom.” He nodded but still looking concern and I got up. As I walked by people, they were looking at me odd. I looked over at Izy and she was also concern. I walked out of the great hall and went down the hall to my right and into the girl’s washroom.

As I made my way in the girl rest room I made sure no one was in there. And there wasn’t. I left up my sleeve and it was. The mark and all it glory. Not! This mark would be here all my life. Never could be removed. I was so focused on my mark I didn’t realize Izy was standing right there gasping.

“Emma” she said in a quite tone. Scared that someone might here her.

“It’s not what it looks like” I defended. Not wanting to lose my best friend because this was the only way I could save my mother.

“Well I hope not. Is it fake?’ she said as she walked closer looking at my wrist.

“No” I whispered.

“Why?” she whispered back.

“to save my mum” I said as a tear went down my cheek. She walked the few steps and wiped away my tear and hugged me.

“You can trust me” she told me I nodded.

“I know, but I never knew it would happen this fast. I only found out about it yesterday.” She looked at me trying to figure out what I was talking about.

“After dinner I’ll tell you everything. Meet me here and will head up to my dorm” I told her. She nodded her head.

I was going to tell her everything that has happened in my life involved death eater. Just hope she wouldn’t look at me different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey homies. lol what did you think?
I know its shorter then the last chapter but i didnt get a lot of comments last update. is there a reason for that? please comment because they bring a smile to my face :) they actully do.

comments + subscriptions = updates.