You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 15

I looked over to my open window and saw owl monkey. The reason why my owls name is monkey is because on my 10th birthday I asked for a monkey but my dad got me a owl instead and the owl was brown like a monkey so I called him monkey. He's my best friend.

He had a note on his leg, waiting for me to take it. I got out of bed, knowing I wouldn’t be able to sleep and got the note from monkey. I walked over to my bag and pulled out monkey’s treats. I gave him two because one wasn’t enough for him.

I sat on my bed cross-legged and opened the note.

Dear my dearest Emma,

You shouldn’t have joined. I knew you did it to save my life but remember by accepting this your putting your life at risk. You can always back away and I’ll take whatever comes at me dear. I just want you to be safe and by taking my life to save yours ill do it. I love you more than anything my dear. Your father would never of wanted you to join them.

Weird as it can get the lord wasn’t the only one who saw Draco being your love. Father and I both saw it. The day you guys kissed after just seeing that show, it was like love at first sight. I know you love him dear and you can deny it all you want, but I wont believe it. You guys are soul mates. I don’t want you to hurt him dear. Remember think before you act and things will happen for the better. I love you with all my heart and I know you’ll do the right thing. Oh and tell Draco that I miss him too.

Love your dearest mother.

I missed my mum so much. I got a pencil from my bag and started my note back.

Dear Mummy,

I miss you too. I had to join mum because either way they would of killed me. And I am aware of my life is at risk but I have Draco and Izy here at my side.

Oh by the way I made a new friend. Her name is Izy, were not in the same house but I don’t care she’s my best friend. I told her about the lord. I know your probably thinking what was I bloody thinking. Well I did think and I trust Izy with my life. Can she come for Christmas?

I got the mark the day after that night. Draco does love me, you were right. Your probably smiling now right? He asked me out I told him I would tell him the next day because he also know that I have the mark. Now you’re probably not smiling. But I had to I didn’t want to lose him. I know what I’m doing It will be easier to explain in person.

I have a question, why didn’t you text me? I thought you were done with this magic stuff?

I hope to see you soon mum. I miss you terribly. I think I’m going to have to ask Draco for more hugs.

I love and miss you mum,

Emma Rupen

I put the note on monkey’s leg and she flu off after I kissed her. I looked over at the clock. If I went to bed now I would have four hours of sleep. I laid back down and soon fell asleep and dreamt about Draco having pink hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
Comment please.

Comments + Subscriptions = Updates!

Tanya Felton