You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

As I lay in my bed waiting for myself to fall asleep I heard a knock on my door. I looked over to my clock and noticed if I didn’t fall asleep soon I would only have two hours of sleep.

“Who is it?” I said in the best I couldn’t mange. The door opened and shut quickly, the person made there way over to my bed and jumped on me.

“Blood hell! Izy what are you doing here?” I yelled.

“I really needed to tell you now and it couldn’t wait” she told me. I pushed over so she could get in beside me.

“How did you get in?” I asked her.

“Well you told me to use the password if I really needed to and well here I am now”
She told me. I rolled my eyes.

“Guess what”

“What?”

“Me and Ron kissed,” she screamed in a happy tone.

“Really? You guys going out?” I asked her.

“No” I looked at her odd.

“Well like he said that he wanted me to be his but I don’t know if it was his way of asking me out,” she told me, she now looked sad.

“Well ask him tomorrow at breakfast” I told like it was the easiest thing in the world.

“I can’t ask a guy that! He’ll probably think I’m crazy or something” she panicked.

“Sorry” I said not sure what to say.

“Maybe I can ask him”

“I just said that”

“Well in a different way” she told me.

“Whatever floats your boat” I insured her.

“Well I’m going to bed, unless you want me to stay?” she asked.

“No its alright you can go to bed.” I told her, I wanted to go to bed. She nodded and said good night and when she closed my bedroom door I laid down and fell right to sleep.

------------------ ----------------------- ------------------------------- -----------------------

“Good morning Draco” I said cheerfully

"Good morning. How are you doing this morning?" he asked, he seemed to be in a good mood as well.

“Good, but from the lack of sleep I’ve been having not so good, but that’s beside the point.” I told him as I began eating my toast.

"Why haven't you been sleeping well?" He asked as looked at me with concern.

“Well one is because of Pansy, I’m scared she’ll do something to me in my sleep. And well I was just about to fall asleep last night when Izy comes knocking on my door” I told him as I sipped my glass of milk.

"Why did she need to talk to you so late?"

“Something about Ron kissing her and telling her that she wanted her to be his. I was kind of not listening. I know that’s rude but I was tired. But if I didn’t get any sleep I would have had two hours of sleep. But of course she kept talking I got one hour” I told him as I began eating the rest of my toast.

"I see." He said totally lost.

“So are you going to ask me?” I asked him.

"So then. You going to go out with me? Because I have things to see and people to do" I looked at him dumbfounded. Was he joking I thought.

“Uh you’re kidding right?”

“I’m joking,” he laughed, thank god I thought.

“So you still going to ask me something?” if he didn’t ask soon he would never have a chance.

"Well I was wondering, if you didn't have anybody else in mind, if you would want to go out with me?" he said looking hopeful. Finally.

“Of course! You’re the only one I have on my mind” I said and hugged him. I looked into his eye and he looked from my lips to my eyes. Was he thinking about kissing me?

He then looked at me and he could probably see anticipation in my eyes. He slowly leaned in closer and held me close to kiss me. Then it happened. He kissed me passionately. It seemed as if it went on for hours.

His hands rested on my waste and mine were in his perfectly good hair. His tongue asked for an entrance and I accepted it. It went on for a couple more minutes when I realize we were still in the great hall, where everyone was watching.

We let go of each other and looked around. Everyone and I mean everyone was looking at us.

“What are you all looking at? Its not like you haven’t kiss anyone” I yelled at them. They went back to what they were doing and I could hear people talking about what just happened. I looked over at Draco; he had a smile on his face.

“That was… the most amazing kiss I ever shared with someone,” he told me. He looked like he was lost in words. I nodded. I was also lost in words. I never had a kiss like that before. Of course I made out with my past boyfriends, but none of them ever made me feel what I just felt.

“Stay with me tonight?” he whispered in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello i want you to thank my lover zack for helpiong me with Dracos part, so if you would like to make a comment i will give it to him :)

Please comment

Comments + Subscriptions = Update

Tanya Felton