You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 23

It’s been about a month I ignored Draco. If he would try to talk to me in the Great Hall Izy would slap him. And he would get mad for getting slapped and run off, thinking he’ll talk to me later. Didn’t get the clue quite yet (Note my sarcasm.) In the halls when I was getting to class without Izy they’re to save me from him. I would turn away and end up being late for class. This is what I get for letting him in.

So here I am two days away from Halloween laying in my bed while every other girl in this bloody school is looking for costumes to the Halloween dance. My life has been a total bore without Draco. Not that I’m saying I’m going to forgive him or anything. Because that would probably be the last thing, I would do. Its just I thought that I was different from every one else he went out with (or slept with for that matter)

I got up, not because I wanted to but because my back was sore from laying on it for a long period of time. I walked over to my wardrobe and got out a pair of dark washed skinny jeans with a long green tank top with a smaller pink tank top to go on top and topped it off with purple converse.

Just because I wasn’t over Draco I wasn’t aloud to have fun. I was going to take Izy up on her offer from last week and go shopping with her, If the offer was still open of course.

I walked out of dorm area and saw Izy and Ron snogging in the corner. And it was a like everywhere. Her legs were wrapped around his torso and her hands were in his red hair. While he had her pressed against the wall and his hand were grouping her ass.

I walked over there nicely and panted Ron on the shoulder. He jumped.

“Blood hell! Emma for Merlin sake what the hell is you doing?” Ron wined.

“Just going to borrow your girlfriend for the day. I hope you don’t mind?” I said in a sweet tone. He looked over at his girlfriend and she whispered to him and gave him one last kiss and said bye and we started heading towards the door heading to Hogsmade.

“Sorry did I disturb what you guys were doing?” I asked, hoping I didn’t. She would shout me.

“No, its fine. We hadn’t had a lot of girl time for a while.” She smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back.

“So is that shopping trip offer still open?” I said with cheer in my voice.

“Over course” she smiled widely and hooked her arm with mine.

-

“What do you think of this?” Izy asked while coming out of the dressing room.

“Beautiful, how much is it?”

“$178”

“Oh my god and its on sale you better get it because if not by tomorrow it will go back to $334”

“Of course I will get it, are you going to try anything on?” Izy asked while walking back into changing into what she was wearing from this morning.

“I wasn’t really planning on it,” I mumbled

“Well look for something” she said “ill buy it for you”

“Fine I will get something but I’m buying it myself” I told her walking over to the skinny jeans.

“I knew that will work” she smiled at me.

“I love those!” Izy yelled “go try them on” I could really answer she pushed me into the changing room.

I walked out and she smile was wide.

“Does it look bad” I already knew what the answer was.

“Hell no, you look to die for. But sorry hon. I wouldn’t die for you, that’s Draco’s job.” She winked at me. I simply smiled and changed back.

“I think you should forgive him” Izy said after we bought our stuff and made it over to another store.

“Forgive him? I thought you were on my side?” I yelled.

“I am Emma its just that he made me listen and well he didn’t do because he liked her” she told me, but she looked uncertain.

“Then why?” I asked.

“That’s not my area to tell you, talk to him?” she told me.

“Fine, but don’t come crying to me. Oh my god, that would be great for my costume!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this makes it up from not updating in for ever? What do you guys think? should she forgive Draco? Let me know :D

Comment + Subscriptions = updates!

Tanya Felton