You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 25

I think the whole school knew we were back together. Not because I was dancing in the halls singing “Draco and I are back together” I of course wouldn’t do that. I just did in my bedroom. But how they knew was because we were making up the time we’ve been apart, by holding hands and kissing every single time we would see each other and also just kissing because we couldn’t get enough of each other. Some found it cute but also some people like Pansy didn’t. She would give me death glare. If looks could kill, I would have been dead since the first day we met. But I could careless. I care that Draco and I are back together and nothing can break us apart. Well I at least hope so.

“What would like to eat Emma?” Draco said while touching my arm, trying to get my attention. We were at some restaurant at hogsmade for dinner. I guess I must of got stuck in my thoughts. See what this boy does to me.

I looked over at him and smiled and nodded my head then looked at the waiter, well waitress. She was wearing her uniform, just not in the good welcoming way. To guy’s maybe, but to me it was like ‘common guys lets go in the back and snog’. Her buttons on her top with buttoned low so it made her chest pop out. Her make-up was caked on her face. Not to be rube or anything but she kind of make me think of a dead person with all that make-up.

“What would like to eat?” she asked with a bored tone.

“Uh, What’s your special?” I asked, hell I sounded like an idiot.

“Roast Chicken with fries” She answered yet again in her bored tone.

“Then I will have that. Draco What would you like?” I asked looking over at him, as she did too. She smiled at him. I wanted to slap her and tell her that he was taken. But I of course couldn’t do that so I took his hand in mine on top of the table so she could see a clear view.

“Same thing” He answered with a smug grin. She walked away moving her hips like crazy still trying to win his heart.

“You alright? You seem a little off today?” Draco asked while rubbing his thumb over mine.

“Yea, I’m just happy were back together” I smiled at him.

“I am too love. Can I ask you something?” He asked, while taking my other hand in his. His face looked so serious. I wonder what it could be about?

“Yes, anything”

“But you have to promise me that it wont be weird after” he said, looking me in the eyes.

I nodded. Scared of what would be coming out of his mouth.

“You ready?”

“Just say it! I can’t take it anymore” I told him. He laughed

“Alright dear” But right after he said that, the ‘thing’ came with our food.

“Here is your food,” she said as she handed us our plate with food. I mumbled thanks and noticed that Draco already started eating.

“You were saying?” I said then pop a fry into my mouth. Oh much I loved fries.

“These are good” she while holding up one and then putting it into his mouth.

“No not that, the thing before the food came” I told him.

“Oh, well I can tell you another time.” He said and added more to his mouth.

“Draco, you can tell me anything.”

“I know, I guess here it goes. I know it’s soon but I never felt this way before with anyone. I feel like I can own the world and make it all good.” He said slowly, making sure his words were the right words to say. I nodded at him to continue.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is that I love you Emma, and you are the light in my eyes, the rainbow at the end of a storm” then he got off his chair and went down on one knee.

“I want you to be mine forever, Emma Rupen will you marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg, i wonder what shes going to say. And thats all up to you guys. So tell me what she should say:)

Hope you liked the update :)

Comments + Subscriptions = Updates

Tanya Felton