You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 8

(Please read the Author note, thank you)

Chapter 8

It was now dinnertime and I’m glad to say that classes did go well. Izy was in all my classes as well as Draco. To be honest I’m kind of worried about Draco. He has these sudden mood swings. One minute he’s prince charming the next he’s the kind of Ass. But I did notice something, he acts like an ass when his friends are around my guess is that he’s trying to show off and keep his badass rep. And when it’s just him and me, he becomes his charming self, but to be honest I’m kind of getting sick of it, him have his sudden mood swings. I want to talk to him about it but I’m scared to bring it up, but its only the first day of school maybe with it will change? I hope.

While thinking I was making my way to the great hall to meet Draco I told him that I would be there in a minute because I had to use the ladies room and all. I got into the great hall and everyone was standing up speaking to his or her friends around them and I couldn’t spot Draco. I started walking through the groups of witched and wizards and I was pulled back from the shoulder. I turned around fast since I was scared and all and hit the person in the face.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry Draco” I told him after I noticed that it was him and that I hurt him.

“I think I’m all, I might have a fat lip but that will go away in no time.” He told me acting cool about it.

“Alright, you sure. Merlins sake I feel so bad, I could have really hurt you…. Oh my god now that you have a fat lip you wont me able to kiss.” I blurted out and stood still hoping he didn’t hear me.

“Kissing, whom do you think I would be kissing unless?” he asked in a wonder tone.

“Uh, I don’t know. You’re a guy, guys don’t need reason.” I told him, I honestly couldn’t think of anything else to say.

“Well if I was planning on kissing someone it would probably be you,” he said which took me out of thought.

“Me? Why me, out of the whole school you pick me?”

“Well lets say I really miss those lips” he said as she stepped closers. Even if that was possible, he was already standing so close, now I can feel his hot breathe on my lips. I didn’t even notice that people were looking at us. They were sort of wide eyes, probably because of how Draco was being all up front and all.

“Can I kiss you?” he whispered so only I can hear. All I could do was nod. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other was caressing my cheek. He leaned in so slowing and it felt like years till his lips landed on mine. The kiss was a sweet kiss and I kissed back. But then it started to get heated. His tongue asked for an entrance and I aloud it. His hands were both at my waist when I heard cheering and clapping. Was he only doing this he could so off? I ended the kiss and ran with a tear coming down my face and all I can hear is Draco yelling my name but I didn’t stop running.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry everyone it took me so long to post this chapter i was out of town all weekend and just got back today.

To be honest with you i had no idea what chapter 8 was going to be about i was winging it. I was thinking about it all weekend, i was think to talk about what happend in her classes of i think that would bt best for future stories.

So what do you think, Drama is coming. Do you think Draco is using her? I want to know what you think.

Please comment

Comment + Sunscriptions = Updates!

Tanya Felton