Love Hurts

Image

He's a Vampire with a Desire to give the female of his kind something they could never imagine. He's the leader of the Male clan - And tonight he will be brought together with her once again.

Strong, Sexual content - Reason for Restricted.

It’s Friday night - and I’ve taken a walk into town like I would every Friday night. I just wanted to see her again, this girl that had me hypnotised with the way she moved. Her stance, her essence - the way her body brought sexual excitement to my mind in ways I never thought it could. Even for something like my kind. Just another taste, another taste of danger and excitement. It’s all I needed. Just one more time.
I continue to walk down near the docks - The air is humid - slight moisture in the air, I’m walking. Walking along with my patternized hand in one of my front jean pockets - A cigarette in my other hand - The sweet smell of death as I breathe out the once inhaled smoke that evaporates into the air and blends in with it’s surroundings. I’m not afraid - Not even as I walk among these mysterious and abandoned docks. Boats that are no longer in use floating on the deathly looking water, it’s almost as if that in contact with it, it just might be the last thing you do. But then again - that wouldn’t be a problem for me.


Dare To Read onwards...
  1. Love Hurts
    Don't Say I didn't warn you.