Status: VERY SLOW UPDATES

Somewhere We Went Wrong

Who's That Girl

Image

Image

The new girl. Kyle Brooks is Disney’s newest money maker. She starred in their biggest original movie yet, Camp Rock with JOE FREAKIN’ JONAS and now has an album out. From what I hear, it’s doing pretty good. I’ll have to check out it. She stepped onto the scene with her band tees and converse, clearly blowing the Disney stereotype out the water. I like her!

Image

Here she is at Atlantis doing a few SOLD OUT shows. That’s definitely a first, being a newbie. Let’s see what this girl can do.

&& Kyle

Image

Kyle Brooks has jumped into the scene. Her first album put her in the works, now she’s got connections. This weekend she was seen hanging with Miley Cyrus. New besties? I’d think so.

And she also has a friendship going with the Miranda Rodgers. We’ve heard Miles and Miranda aren’t on friendly terms, both being Nick Jonas leftovers. Miley’s got him and Miranda’s jealous? Sounds like probable cause to me. Will Kyle be joining the exes club soon?

Anyone noting Kyle’s new darker hair and sexy tan?

Check out her and Miranda+her and Miley here:
Image

Image

Image

&&Kyle

Image

Don’t you just love this little teenie?!?! Little Miss Kyle Brooks (real name Kylie) is my new favourite. She’s changed before our eyes as she came into the spotlight a year and a half earlier. Her ne record comes out NEXT WEEK.
Go buy it, her first kicked ass. I can’t stop kissing her ass, it tastes amazing. LOL. It’s only a matter of time before some young stud tries his hand at Kyle. I wonder who’ll be the first to get a go with the baby rocker. Any guesses?

ALBUM COVER!
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
just something easy so you know a little bit about our little Kyle! these are Perez's articles on her over the time she's been famous.
-she goes by Kyle now.
-Camp Rock happened.
-she still hasn't spoke to Nick, but has to Joe.
- Friends with Miley and Miranda (portrayed by Selena Gomez)

this is just to hold you over. Soryy that Nick isn't mentioned.
i still don't know when i'll put the real first chapter out but it will be soon.
um. yeahh. =)

-Treasure.<3