Status: VERY SLOW UPDATES

Somewhere We Went Wrong

You Know You Left The Boy With Nothing But The Sunlight Through The Window Pane

I sobered it down after my morning after with Nick’s sleeping figure. It’s been weeks since I’ve heard so much as a live breath from anyone with the last name of Jonas. Miraculously, I’d earned partial forgiveness from Janet and my sister. We were speaking again.

By an excellent spick of luck, I’d seen Danielle in the store. She said that Denise told her I hadn’t been around and I wished I could just lay out the story to her. But the timing wasn’t right. We exchanged numbers and talked. I didn’t know Kevin could find someone as great as Dani. She was so easy to talk to. Maybe because she was the only normal one in this whole fucked up web of people.

My life wasn’t what I could call okay, but I wasn’t drowning in an ocean of regret everyday with tastes of liquor on my tongue.

Fame sweep, as everyone called it, was coming around. It’s basically the time where everyone is most busy together. The main sweep was the first two weeks. We recorded commercials, shows, performances, and Youtube videos. That was one thing I could admire about my record company. We all supported each other.

Back to the main thing. We all usually picked up our schedules at the main building on Roosevelt that actually told us what we’d be doing and who we’d be doing. We were encouraged to spend free time together. Like a family. I could use that right now.

I got mine on Friday. It would be unbelievable luck and unlikeness if I had absolutely no run ins with the Jonas Brothers. But of course, I’m Kylie and Lady Luck wishes my life hell all the time. Not only would I be seeing them a gazillion times, I was recording a song with them. Ah-mazing.

I didn’t spaz though. Spazzing would’ve been a bad idea. So I accepted it without emotion. Life wasn’t going to stop because the past has problems. I’d have to start learning that.

So our fame sweep ‘ kickoff ’ was Miley’s birthday party. The best way to start some shit off, I know. So that leaves me being one of the ‘V.I.P.’ people. And that leaves me dressing up at her house with all the other V.I.P. Can you guess which three guys are alsoV.I.P.? Oh yes, Joe, Kevin, and Nick.

“I am going to be the most hated person in this house, hands down.” I mumbled to myself, kicking one of Noah and Em’s toys so I wouldn’t trip on it. Right now, only me, Miley, Mandy, Denika, Emily, and Noah and Em were at the house. Of course Trish, Billy Ray, and Trace were here. But they stayed in their rooms while we got ready.

And a good thing too, because none of us had actual clothes on. I had a bra and boyshorts on like mostly everyone else. Mandy just had to be different and sport the closest thing to a thong. As we all walked around, some put on shorts and a tank, but I stayed how I was while we danced around the house. Hair and make up arrived along with millions of clothes in case we changed our minds.

“Okay, girls it’s time to start getting it together. The crew is in the living room upstairs. Go ahead.” Trish instructed. That set us buzzing around the huge house like bees. I still wasn’t in clothes. So when I went downstairs to grab some more Rasberries and the door opened, I sort of thought about that fact. Figuring it was another one of the girls I brushed it off.

“Boy don’t try to front I know just just what you are” I sang, dancing out of the kitchen with my bowl of Rasberries. And I’m so surprised I didn’t completely drop the bowl when I saw them. The three guys I hadn’t had contact with for weeks, although I was wishing I could keep it that way. Especially right now, while I stood in front of them only wearing a bright blue bra and boyshorts with beautiful on the butt.

They stared and so did I.

Ohhhhhkaaayyy. Awkward on millions of levels.

Snapping myself out of the daze and demanding to be strong, I spoke. “Everyone’s upstairs. You guys are late.” With that I took my butt up the stairs, wishing I had something to assure they weren’t staring at my ass as it went up the stairs.

“Well the boys are here.” I told her, sighing and sitting in the make up chair beside hers. Her mouth gaped open.

“And they saw you naked?” She smiled, like she thought it was unbelievable.

“I do have something on. Not a lot but something. And yes.”

And what do you know, they appear in the doorway. I saw them look at me before looking at Miley.

“Happy birthday, Miles” They chorused, going and hugging her.

It was hard. I mean that’s my boyfriend and my best friends in touching distance and I can’t even allow myself to look. Well, I guess we weren’t really friends anymore. Joe made it evident by calling me a bitch.

So I should just get over it, right?

If it were only that easy.

They were dressed comfortably too. Basketball shorts and wife beaters or tee shirts. Joe took the seat beside me while Nick and Kevin took the remaining. I didn’t look say anything, let alone look his way.

I was finished with hair first since I didn’t want anything big.

“Grab your dress before we do make up, Honey.” Robby told me. I nodded and went over to the rack that held the clothes everyone picked out two weeks prior. Curiousity got the best of me as I spotted Nick’s hanger. I smiled, seeing as we both would be wearing black.

“Why aren’t you going to the room to change?” Mandy laughed at me when I unzipped the dress’s back. I smiled. “For what?”

“I love you, Kyle.” She laughed some more. Everyone chattered continuously as we got ready.

“Miles you really went all out with this prom theme. I mean, mandatory dates? How do you know some of us aren’t hermits?” Emily asked and we all laughed. Yes, another part of this V.I.P. thing. Seriously, apart from Nick, what kind of date could I get? I actually had to send for someone to join me. Speaking of that…

“Kyle?! Where the heck is your freaking date at?” Miley questioned, making Amy ruin her lipstick. With a huff, she rubbed at Miley’s face. I laughed.

“I have no idea where the hell Will Danning is. I’ll call him.” I told her, trying to do my zipper.

“No need, the little loser is already here.” I heard his voice and looked to the door with a wide smile.

“Will!” I cheered, literally jumping on him.

“We see booty!” Someone yelled and I laughed.

“I got it!” Will played along, covering my butt with his hands. I got an incredible rush of Déjà vu of my times with Nick. I climbed dow, realizing my dress still wasn’t zipped.

“Zip me?” I asked Will and he obliged.

I turned and was almost stunned by the cold look Nick shot me with. He stared so hard, I had to look away, anywhere but his face. His eyes. Cold hurt and painful anger.

And I remembered. You left him on morning after, Kyle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title cred: 'The Party Scene' All Time Low
i need to start putting that. hehe

comments please.
i know this isn't the best chapter, but i always think that. next update twists these two more.

but comment, it makes me feel better about writing.
=) Muchh lovee.

-Treasure.<3