Status: VERY SLOW UPDATES

Somewhere We Went Wrong

But My Vagina Is Not Your Walk In Closet

Nick POV

When I’d first seen her, I tried to ignore her. But it wouldn’t be the first time I found it hard to keep my eyes of her. She’d toned up, tanned midriff showing in the gap between her top and her skirt. Her hair, her face, her body. She was glowing, if I’d ever seen such a thing.

It had been so long since I’d seen her, almost a year. Once in a while, somebody would get a picture but she looked brand new; only with resemblances to the girl I’d ran circles with months earlier.

I hated thinking about Kylie, I hated the way it made my insides clench and swirl and caused me to stay up for hours on end and end up angry, angry and wishing she was lying in the empty space beside me. It was real fucked up. I hated how unhinged I became in those hours.

“I guess me fucking him while he was with you doesn’t count right?””

What?

Suddenly it wasn’t about how much her perfume made me want to kiss her neck or how it felt to have my hand around her hips. My face dropped and my brothers looked at me confused. It’s because they didn’t hear the freaking bomb Kylie just dropped that rocked the foundation of civility and saving face Miranda carefully kept in public. I saw Miranda’s smile harden, her lip quivered as she tried to keep composure. My stomach felt like I was about to crap my pants.

I wanted to call Kylie some kind of name for ruining any chance I had at an okay evening. Miranda would not let this go. Kylie walked away and Miranda slowly turned and faced the flashes of cameras.

“You better enjoy life while you can because I just might kill you.”

-&-

“So she wasn’t lying?” Miranda asked, calmly as a crazy bitch like her could.

“Look, why does that matter?” I asked her, taking my hands out of my pockets. “We aren’t even togeth-”
“Don’t you fucking go there, Nick!” She screamed. See, I knew she was crazy. She threw her purse at a wall in the small dressing room. The show was over and I had been cornered by Miranda when she locked the both of us in my dressing room.

“You knew everything between us was fake, Miranda, why are you acting like that?”

“Because now, that bitch thinks she has something over me! You made a fool of me! WHO ELSE KNOWS?!”

“No one.”

She laughed and I don’t know why I was ever with her. She was insane, and fame hungry. God, while she was here yelling at me, she’s currently with the guy from the new robot movie because he’d just gotten his meal ticket. She didn’t care about feelings, it was all image.

But I couldn’t really point fingers. I didn’t love her, ever, and that was obvious. But it was also obvious I wasn’t really interested so much in what was written in her heart. I needed her just like she needed me: selfish reason. But to her, if she couldn’t have me, no one could. She was the first girl I’d publicly dated; she thought that meant something; like she owned me. I didn’t care who had her now, she wasn’t even that good in the sack and had terrible conversation.

“Nick, you’ve fucked up. I want you to know that. If this ever gets out, I will make you miserable.”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah because it makes so much sense for me to air my dirty laundry. Trust me, you’re not the first girl I’ve ever screwed over.”

“I hate you.” She spat. I didn’t care. She said more foul words before exiting. I sighed, sitting down. I was glad that was over, too much drama and I wasn’t even with her. But hasn’t that been my problem?

Images of the new Kylie flickered through my mind. She was beautiful, but she always has been. Foolishly, I let myself imagine her on my arm as we walked the carpet together, kissing, happy. Really, happy, like back in Jersey.

I knew it was stupid to even let it pass my mind because right after I thought about her kissing Will. How it made my blood boil to see my girl with someone else. The media speculated they were a couple; I’d seen pictures of them. She looked happy. That’s what mattered right? But I wanted her...

My head felt like a puddle of mush as I tried to gather myself. No one knew all the shit that had been transpiring the past two years. The tears, the sex, the fights, the secrets. It was all just so crazy. My past, it was unrelenting. This new life, all these pedestals these young girls put me on; it wasn’t me. And this cold shell that snapped at his family and kept to himself most of the time.

“Nick, you good man?” I didn’t hear my brother come in. All of the sudden, my head was pounding.

“No, but what else is new?”

Joe sat beside me. “How did it go with Miranda?”

I gave him a look. “She’s only worried about being embarrassed. You know her, it’s all about her image. Embarrass her and it’s the end of the world.”

“Why did you do that again?”

“Because…” I sighed, “I needed a way to get back at Kylie. I needed to make her hurt like I was.”

Joe looked at me in a way that told me he already knew that, he just wanted me to say it out loud so I felt like a jerk. Well, it worked. Then he asked me, “Was it worth it?”

I stayed silent. He knew the answer to that. “Was any of it worth it?”

Again, I was quiet.

-&-

Kylie POV


I avoided the front where everybody was arriving for the party of the night. After party/ birthday party for some kid named Austin something. I accepted it, I was still in good mood from the awards.I danced, I won both categories I got nominated for, and even gave Justin Beiber a peck because he was just kind of smokin’. Yeah, I had a crush on the Beibs, so what?

“Where’s your boyfriend?” I heard someone ask me for the thousandth time that day.

“In my dreams.”

Will wasn’t my boyfriend. Will was will, no title. He held me when need be, gave me space when I wanted to be alone, and stayed at my place four days out of the week. He made me comfortable, which I didn’t perceive at first. Hewas my boyfriend.

”I’m under no illusions, Kyle and I care about you too much to let this be morphed into something that’ll hurt you.”

“What are you saying, Will?” I wiped a tear away, my joint between my fingers as I looked at him.

“You love Nick. You aren’t done with that.”

“Will! Yes I am. I can’t go back to that, Nick has-”

“Your heart.” He finished. Not quite. What I was going to say was more along the lines of hurt me too much. But I didn’t correct him. “Look, Kylie. There’s some people you love, and some you are in love with. This doesn’t change us; I’ll always be here for you.”


So, it was something that was speculated, but no one knew. And I felt smug about the whole thing. I got a kick out of it. Watch how big of a deal they’ll make my kiss with Justin. KYLIE BROOKS SWAPS BOYFRIEND FOR BEIBER. Yeah, right. Beiber was hot but he’d never see more than the inside of my sheets.

Was that wrong to think?

Throughout the night, I had received shit loads of attention. It was nice, but overall overwhelming. Thinking twice, I don’t think coming to the party was a good idea. I was actually kind of tired and I wanted a burger to be honest..

I pulled out my phone to text Will when arms enveloped me and a kiss was planted on my cheek.

“Hey, Joe.”

“Hey, Kyle” He said cheerily, he began to lead me into the huge double doors of the mansion.

“Wait!” I exclaimed. “I’m hungry as hell, Joe. Let’s ditch and go to Bob’s Big Boy”

“I hate Bob’s.” He frowned.

“Okay, well Mel’s Diner. It’s open all night.”

He considered my proposition. I threw in the fact that they served breakfast 24/7. “”Okay, we can go Kyle but we gotta put in at least an hour here. Just an hour, then we go catch up at the diner.”

I held up my pinky and he locked his with mine.

Nick POV

I didn’t know how to stop my body from responding to the sight of her. she was splayed against the black velvet wall, her orange skirt creating a sultry silhouette against it. I saw the curve of her ass and maybe it was the Jose Cuervo I’d downed with a quickness, but the shape of her was pure sex to me. I felt the burn, the need to be wrapped up in everything that was her; I wanted to etch the image of her bare on my bedsheets.

She swirled her hips to the reggae beat, and I couldn’t take it anymore. I made my way across the room, feeling pressure in my lower region. I pointedly ignored whatever Miranda tried to say to distract me, she knew where I was going. I knew she hated that she came second, especially for the second time in a row to me. First, Miley, then Kylie. She just wasn’t my type of girl; she was all surface. Kylie, God she was so much more than met the eye. But being quite honest, I wasn’t all too interested in conversation with my erection growing by the second.

She didn’t see me at first, she let her hips spin wide circles as she rolled them to the beat. Instinctively, I pressed against her, knowing she could feel me. She threw her head back, laughing airily but continued her movements. I didn’t notice the change in song, all that existed was the two of us in the dim light, her body attached to mine. I let my hands roam her middle, pressed my nose into her neck, biting as she reached to tug at the hair at the nape of my neck.

I yearned to tell her I wanted her, I needed her. But I said nothing, in fear she’d walk away. I couldn’t take that chance. Nothing but Kylie Brooks had clouded my mind so heavily all day. Before today, she was still there, coming and going with no holds. How I used to watch her sleep, how she provided me however I needed. She just fit.

My reverie was broken when Kylie pulled away, starting to walk away from me. I grabbed her wrist, trying not to be rough.

“What’re ya doin’?” She asked, head cocked slightly.

“Kyle…”

“What?” She asked, her face demanding me to just spit it out.

But I didn’t know what to say. She’d been absent to me for so long. I hadn’t touched her in so long . Before, I didn’t say anything, we would just make our way to my bed. We’d tangle our limbs and wake up and walk away. It felt awkward now.

“What? You want to get your rocks off?” She asked, sarcasm thick..

Yes? Right now, but later more? What the fuck do I say here?

“Forget it. I didn’t disappear for months to come back and repeat shitty habits. Take care.” With that, she waved over her shoulder and danced away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
"You hide me behind lock doors and bed sheets because if you dare reached out

Then everybody would still know that it was still about me"