Status: VERY SLOW UPDATES

Somewhere We Went Wrong

Somedays I'm Bold

Hot alert! Red hot alerrrtt!

My all time favourite teeny Kyle Brooks has been caught partying up down and all around these past few weeks! Popular teen clubs and even some 21+ spots. And from what’s been seen, she’s been loving it. The bar has been generous to this one, if you know what I mean.

Most nights, Miranda is her Partner in crime.
Image

Joe Jonas was even spotted carrying Kyle B. out of Seduction late last Friday night. The video below shows her singing Nursery Rhymes and giggling like a toddler. Yep, she is going full rockstar now. What’s next, jail time by nineteen?

“I’ve always been told I’d be in jail early. Nothing new.” I shrugged nonchalantly as I read over Joe’s shoulder. I saw him jump as he didn’t know I was there before giggling, running of into the kitchen for another Nectarine.

“I’m so thrilled you take this lightly” Joe mocked sarcastically in a high pitched voice. “Totally legit.”

“Oh but it is! Gossip only sucks when you’re not happy with it. I have no problem with the stuff. I find it fun to read. You know, I get a kick out of all the articles.”

“That’s because you have no shame.”

“Oh, I think we both know I have plenty shame. I stopped letting it get me down a week ago though and GAH! It’s amazing, Joseph I promise you.” I winked, kicking my feet up on the table while I sat on the couch. Joe logged off his account of the family computer and got up.

“Oh, I like those sweats. Can I have them?” I asked with a smile.

“No, buy your damn own.” He flicked me and stole my nectarine. I let him take it and giggled when I heard the front door being opened. When it finally came ajar, Nick stepped in. And…his shirt was beyond awesome. It had to be Joe’s like seriously.

“That yours?” I asked Joe pointing to Nick who was staring at me with a look that could have been along the lines of ‘What the fuck are you doing here?’.

“Nope. I wish.” Her muttered, looking at me strangely. Did I say something wrong? It was like he was examining me.

Ohhh! It’s probably the fact that I haven’t turned into a blubbering mess already. Seriously, it’s been a whole minute since he’s been here. That’s a damn record. Good job, Kyle.

“Um, excuse me sir. Yes you with the cool hair. Yes” Nick looked beyond confused as I beckoned him, “Where’d you get that shirt? It’s be-awesome.”

“Me?” He asked again and I furrowed my eyebrows at his stupidity.

“Um- yeah! Joe is the only one in here and his is from Wal-Mart. That’s just not impressive to me.”

“I---It---My---Huh? Why are you talking to me?” Nick asked, frustrated now. I laughed and didn’t bother answering. I got back what was left of fruit from Joe and grabbed the remote.

“T.V is lame these days. Seriously the only---Oh hey it’s me again! But hey what else is new?” I pointed as TMZ captured a moment of me coming out of some club. I looked at Nick when I saw him staring at me with what looked like anger. I looked back to Joe to see if he saw what I did. His gaze was on me and it was pleading.

“What?” I whispered.

“C’mon. Tone it, Kyle.” He said back.

“I don’t have to censor myself anymore. I refuse to. Do you want me to feel sorry for myself?”

“No” He answered quickly.

“Then stop. Because this is how I deal. I like it.” I turned back to the television and flipped the input so we could play Guitar Hero.

“Wanna play?” I asked Nick with a snide smirk.

“Hell no!” He shouted before running upstairs while I fell to the floor with laughter.

“Way to be a bitch.” Joe said, rolling his eyes at me. “I don’t know whether to congratulate you or tell you to cut it out.”

“Either is acceptable, but I don’t want none of that.”

“You’re pretty raw these days.”

“Now I will thank you for that, Dear.” I told him. We were just about to start the game when the door was being knocked on.

“Can I pweeeeaaassseee get it!?” I asked Joe, putting on the cutest face I could.

“Go for it.” He rolled his eyes.

I happily ran to the door, throwing it open so hard it hit the wall and immediately yelled and apology upstairs to Denise. I bet I looked crazy to whoever was at the door. And wouldn’t you know, it was Kevin’s fiancé.

“Oh! You’re Kyle Brooks!” She piped happily.

“And you’re so gorgeous you make me jealous.” She laughed and I invited her in. “I’m Kyle.”

“Hi. I’m Danielle. I’m a big fan.” She smiled, laughing a little.

I saw Joe’s warning glance and completely ignored it.

“Um, Kevin’s not here, Dani.” He told her, taking off his guitar.

“Yeah, I know. I should’ve called before I came but my phone dead while I was out shopping so I couldn’t contact anyone. It’s my fault. Do you know when he’ll be back?”

“Um. An hour or so?” Joe answered unsure.

“You can stay and wait with us. I’ve been stuck with Joe eating my food all day and Nick got home and decided to be a bi-“ I stopped myself and lowered my voice to an animated whisper, “A b-word.” I didn’t too much care that he just so happen to freakishly appear at the stairs and heard me. Danielle laughed and that made me laugh too.

“Sure.”

“Okay, then! First things first, since it’s Joe’s house but the Jonas Brothers are a little slow and everything so he forgot to ask, I will. Are you hungry or anything.”

“I’m starved.” I laughed and looked at the clock. Damn, 5:12. I didn’t know it was there yet.

“Well it’s almost dinner so I might as well cook. That way I’m helping out mommy.”

“Denise?” She asked quizzically.

“Mhm.” I smiled and she seemed to be amused by me which I was happy for. Happy people make me happy! Can you tell?

&&

“Joe you’re so stupid! Two minutes! Two minutes! That is what I told you! Turn the fire off in two minutes” I thumped his head and went to dispose of the burnt broccoli. Other than that mess up, dinner was done. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, string beans, and no broccoli. Go an and thank Joe for that one.

The whole time I was cooking I insisted that Danielle not help and just talk. So that’s what happened. I cooked and we talked like best friends. My mind already knew when Kevin came home this little friendship was no more.

“Thank you, Sweetheart.” Denise kissed my cheek and I nodded with a smile. “Joe, could you tell Nick dinner is ready?”

“I’ll do it!” I screamed and ran for the stairs before anyone could stop me.

I got up there and just sensed which room was his. 3rd door on the right.

“Knock, knock.” I said before walking right in. He looked up from a book he was reading. “Kid in the white tee, dinner is ready. I already know you refuse to ask me what it is but I know what you don’t like so I’m going to tell you. Chicken, string beans, and mashed potatoes. Questions?”

He sighed, agitated. “Yeah, when are you leaving?”

“Dunno.” I answered. “I won’t ask you any questions since I never hear anything good. So, later.”

I skipped back downstairs to see Joe and Denise looking wary.

“I’m still alive and breathing regulary.” I warned jokingly, going to sit on the counter.

“We need to talk later, Missy.” Denise narrowed her eyes to let me know what she was talking about. I smiled meekly, reaching for a piece of chicken. Nick came downstairs and I kept doing what I was doing. He made his plate, hands coming dangerously close to my thigh when he got his mashed potatoes. I demanded myself to ignore the butterflies. He sat down and we all kept talking like there was nothing wrong. But there was so much wrong with us.

And for the third time today, the door was opened. The only thing that could’ve meant was that Kevin was home. He walked into the kitchen, car keys in hand.

“Dinner smells great mom.” He told her, kissing her cheek.

“Oh, I didn’t make this. Kylie did.” His eyes went to me and I hopped off the counter and threw away my chicken before going to the microwave.

“I know you like more salt and seasoning on your stuff so I did that. Joe destroyed the broccoli so that’s that.” I handed him the plate I made just for him. I turned to everyone else “Dani, it was great talking to you. Mom, I’ll talk to you next time. Joe, text me later. Nick, stay beautiful. Night you guys.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh, why hasn't anyone told me how much i suck at this story?

man, i feel like poo. i need help.