After The Blast

"Drew go get him"

I ran back the hotel room noticing that we have to leave for our concert tonight in ten minutes.

"Where the hell were you?" questioned Sam as I sped into the room.

"I met up with an old friend," I said. I didn't have time to shower so I just threw on a thin blue V-neck T-shirt, jeans, and blue and green Nikes. We all left the room to go down to the lobby. That is where our manager told us to all be by 7 o'clock.

"So Drew, Who was this old friend you met up with?" Sam asked.

"What old friend?" said James and Derek.

"Oh hush. It was an ex- girlfriend of mine." I simply told them. "ex.” I knew what they were thinking but Janet is a friend. Nothing more.

The elevator door opened and we saw Cassie and Jerzak sitting on the couches in the lobby, but no sign of the fantastic Christopher Drew. I still couldn't get over that he was such a jerk to us.

"Oh my fucking god. Where’s Chris?" Cassie was furious, as if this happened all the time. Maybe it did. This isn't the first tour she does with him. "Drew, go get him! Here's the room key, and it’s the twenty fourth floor, room 2404".

I sighed. Took the room key from her and headed to the elevator. I really did not want to talk to him. Let alone barge into his hotel room. It will just give him a reason to be more of a jackass. I arrived at his hotel room. Before helping myself in, I knocked. He didn't open the door or even say 'hold on'. I waited a few minutes. Nothing. I was not going to sit out here and wait for this guy. I opened the door and I saw him on his knees with his face pressed against the table. He was snorting cocaine.

"H-hey! What are you doing in here!?" He knew right at that moment his career lied in my hands. I can go to the National Inquirer and tell them about the real Christopher Drew. But do I have the guts to? No, probably not. I walked out of the room. Headed to the elevator and right when it was about to close I saw Chris running down the hall to catch up with me. I held the door open for him. He got in.

"You didn't see anything. And if you decide to go ahead and tell people about this, you are one dumb ass. Do you think that will get you positive press? Of course not. They will call you a snitch that had to bring down other peoples careers so you can make it to the top. But then again, who would believe you?" he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. Its really short. But if I kept on going on, I wouldn't know how to end the chapter. I might update tomorrow. comment and i will love you forever :]