Loving Him

Working Out

Phil’s Pov

I wake up with John’s arm around my waist and hearing him lightly snoring. I smile at the thought of what fun we had last night. I gently turn around and see his beautiful face and body. I scoot closer to him and start kissing his lips then move to his neck.

“You trying to continue what we did last night?” John mumbled with his eyes still closed.

“Maybe” I say into his skin. I feel him shudder and he pulled me closer to him. I move back to his lips and asked for an entrance and I was gladly accepted. I explore his mouth and his hands are traveling my body. Soon I was on top of him feeling a bulge against my leg. I smirked into his neck knowing we’re gonna have some fun this morning.

We hear a knock on the door and we both groan at the time not wanting to get out of bed.

“C’mon guys we know you’re in there!” Jeff said from the other side of the door. “We heard last night!”

We heard other people laughing. John and I groan again and roll out of bed. I put on some shorts while John went into the bathroom. Probably to finish the job.

I answer to the door seeing Jeff, Matt, and Chris (Jericho) snickering at the door.

“It’s nice to see that you and Morrison can stay separated for more than 5 seconds.” Matt laughed.

“You can’t be talking you and Edge seem to have fun whenever you guys can get the chance” I retort.

Matt blushed and Jeff and Chris were hanging on each other laughing.

“And don’t get me started on you two.” I say and they immediately shut up.

John came out of the bathroom with some jeans on.

“So what the hell are you guys doing here?” He asked digging in his suitcase. I tried not to stare but failed.

“To go train but I guess you and Phil were already training.” Matt said and I shot him a dirty look telling him ‘to shut the hell up’.

“Fine, we’ll meet you in the lobby in a few.” John said and I shut the door.

Then his arms were around my waist and he kissed the back of my neck.

“I thought we were gonna go to the gym?” I say in a moan.

“After…we…finish.” John replied in my skin. I turn around and we start kissing each other again
♠ ♠ ♠
Don’t worry I’ll type up what they’re doing in a chapter soon.
comment and subscribe
plz and thanx