Loving Him

The Ex's

Punk's Pov

We finally got from under each other long enough to get ready for the Smackdown taping tonight. We walk into the arena hand in hand. Everyone knew about us and really didn't care unless we do something around them. Hopefully we won't run into our ex's.

We walk passed the divas' locker room and see Melina and Maria standing outside of the door talking. They giggled and waved when we walked by them. I rolled my eyes while John smiled and winked back at Melina.

I squeezed his hand to get him to stop smiling at her.

"Philly what's wrong?" He asked.

"Stop flirting with her!" I hiss. "You are with me!!"

"Don't worry your pretty little head." John said. "I'm just eye candy."

"Your not supposed to be their eye candy!" I hiss again as we get to the door of our locker room.

"Are you getting jealous?" John asks with his smirk. "You do know I love you. I don't want her!"

I felt a bit better when he said that.

Hopefully he means what he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John and I tagged up this week and won. God he looked hot in his attire!! If only we weren't tagging together then the match would've been a bit more exciting. I went to change while John went to get some water.

I came out of the bathroom yet he wasn't back, so I went to look for him.

I walk out and see John and Melina talking.

"He better not try to hook up with her again!" I mumble to myself.

As I walk over I see Melina laughing and touching John's arm. I feel the jealously run through me as my face turn red. She's not taking John awayb from me without a fight!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's not as long but I wanted to get this up before i forget where I was going with this story.