Loving Him

Plan into action

John's POV

Phil fell asleep rigth after he changed into a pair of boxers. It was a great sight but I needed to see Maria before the night's over. I went out to the vending machine down the hall and saw the ditzsy diva herself.

"Hey Maria!"

"Oh, hey John!" She said with a smile.

"I've wanting to talk to you about something." I say walking up beside her.

"Ok shoot."

"Do you still have feelings for Punk?"

Her eyes widened and she bit her lip.

"I-I-I....he wouldn't....."

"Why don't you try to get him back." I say smirking. "He sometimes drools over you when he sees you."

Her eyes weren't as wide but she still was biting her lip.

"John I don't know, he made it clear that we weren't meant to be last time I tried."

Maria dropped her head and I think I saw a tear roll out of her eye and fall on the carpet.

"C'mon just try one more time....for me?" I lifted her head and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay, I'll do it." She said smiling then hugged me.

I walked back down the hall back to the room when Maria asked

"But John don't you love Phil?"

I froze.

I couldn't tell her that I didn't. I've told him I did. Hell everyone thought I did. I need an explanation for this!

I turn back around to face Maria.

"I do but he seems happier around you." I lied.

"Oh." She said. "I understand."

Whew! I just barely got out of that one! Now I gotta keep lyinhg to keep people happy. Seems like my childhood all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think this was a great chapter. what do u guys think?

Well John's still lying, and some one else to cover his ass too. Hmmm....interesting.
Comment and subscribe plz!