Loving Him

"Hi Punk!"

Maria’s Pov

Today we had the day off and John told me to talk to Phil. I took a breath and walked down the hall to the room Phil and John were supposed to be staying in. My heart was racing faster with every step I took.

‘Don’t worry, Maria. The worst he can say is no…right?’

532, 534, and 536.

“That’s it!” I say quietly to myself.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door. I hear grumbling then I hear the door knob turn. Phil appears from behind the door in just a pair of boxers and his hair pulled back in a short pony tail.

‘He’s sexy!!’ I thought. ‘He smells sooo good’

“Maria?” He said rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“Uh.… Hi Punk!”

John’s Pov
I had already told Maria when to talk to Phil and right now it’s my turn to get to Melina’s room.

423, 425, 427, and 429. Found it! I knock on the door and she answers then I pulled her in for a kiss. She gasps and immediately pulled away.

“J-John wh-what are y-you doing?” She stuttered. “Punk could be around!” Melina started looking up and down the hall way.

“Screw Phil! I love you!” I say holding her. She looked shocked then relieved . Melina kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She soon pulled me into her room and we reconnected on a more sexual level.

Maria’s Pov

“Phil, can we please try one more time?” I ask as soon as he let me in.

“Maria we can’t! I’m with John now!” He said pinching the skin between his eyes.

“Phil,” I sigh. “John doesn’t love you anymore!”

He winced and I tried to tone down the harshness.

“He does love me!”

“Then why is he downstairs trying to hook up with Melina?!?” I ask holding hom.
Phil’s eyes widened and he turned red.

“What?!?!?”

“Phil, I-I’m sorry.” I say holding him as he cried.

‘Stupid John!’