Tell Me Now If You Can Swim.

I hate you!

"Jessi wake up!" I shouted barging into my sisters room.

I was taken aback when I saw two bodies peacefully sleeping on her bed. I crept forward and saw Max in bed with her fully clothed....thank God.

If I wasn't getting some then sure as hell my little sister wasn't either. "Hey Max...Get out of here before my dad wakes up!" I said shaking him awake. Max stirred around and sat up in the bed. "Where am I?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Not in your house...My house slash Jessi's bed," I yelled pushing him towards the window.

Max skillfully jumped out of the window as if he's been doing it for years. Knowing him he probably has.

"JESSI!" I said pulling the sheets off of my sister. She groaned and pulled the sheets over her head.

"Don't make me get the cold water!" I threatened heading for her bathroom. She shot up and beat me there. I chuckled and exited her room.

I jogged down the stairs and saw my dad eating breakfast on the couch. "Hey daddy!" I greeted joining him. "Hey sweets," He replied kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey why don't you invite that boyfriend of yours over?" My dad suggested.

I nodded and texted Ronnie an invite. Knowing Ronnie like I do, he probably wasn't awake. Luckily he assigned my number a different ringtone so he would know that I was calling or texting him.

Yeah be there in ten ;D

I smiled and showed my dad the response. "Alright I just wanna talk to the boy," He explained propping his feet on the table.

I rushed to my room and fixed my hair and make-up making sure I looked perfect for Ronnie. I heard someone knocking on the door downstairs, and I literally threw myself down the stairs.

I opened the door and there stood Ronnie with a smile on his face. "Hey baby," He said grinning from ear to ear.

I kissed him keeping it at a PG-13 level for my dad. "Come in," I giggled pulling him inside.

"Hey son," My dad said eyeing Ronnie skeptically. In his head he was probably thinking about how Ronnie's pants were tighter than mine.

"Hey," Ronnie replied casually. "You hungry?" I asked rubbing his ink filled arm.

"Come on Brooke, you know me better than that." He replied sarcastically. I stuck my tongue out to which he grabbed quickly with his hand. "Stwop!" I pouted. He smiled and released my toungue.

"Kiss it make it better?" He asked running his hand through my hair. I nodded and he kissed me softly on the lips, we must've been kissing for a long time because my dad cleared his throat.

We pulled away and waltzed into the kitchen. I pulled some plates out and handed him one. I pulled th tops off of the pans and smiled at my dads cooking. "We have hash browns, pancakes,bacon, eggs and sausages," I listed making Ronnie's mouth water.

Funny food turns him on more than I do. Ha ha

"Yum," He said licking his lips and piling his plate high with food. "God Ronald leave some for the rest of us," Jessi scoffed joining us in the kitchen. I laughed and served myself some food before sitting down beside Ronnie.

"Fuck you," Ronnie mumbled with his mouth full of food.

"No thanks...and besides I don't think Brooke would appreciate that," She retorted. I nodded in agreement AGAIN if I wasn't fucking Ronnie sure as hell Jessi wouldn't.

"If I'm not getting any...your not either,"

Ronnie chuckled and Jessi gasped, "You mean your not....Oh God it's a miracle!" She exclaimed looking up at God. I shrugged it off and finished my breakfast

When we finished we were all sitting in the living room watching Ronnie get butchered with questions from my dad. "So what are you aspiring to be?" My dad asked

"A musician, lead singer, I'm in a band," Ronnie Answered. "Yeah they're REALLY good," I added happily.

Ronnie had our hands laced in my lap while he rubbed my thumb ever so often, something that gave my stomach butterflies.

I glanced at the clock and took note of the time, we should be heading to school now.

"Dad we have to go...school," I explained cutting short this love fest. "Yeah and we have hordes of people to pick up," Jessi said walking to the closet to get our bags.

-LUNCH-

"My dream is to preform along side of Family Force Five," Max commented. Currently we were all telling each other our dreams.

"Mine is too," Ronnie agreed ruffling his already messy hair.

"Mine is to-" I started before I was cut off by Robert and Omar. "To get laid by Ronnie," They finished in unison as if they practiced it. I groaned in frustration and flicked them in the arm. "Shut the fuck up," I mocked using their gay tone.

Jessi was quiet stealing glances between Bryan and Max who were currently glaring at each other.

I rolled my eyes at the boys foolishness, she better pick one of them soon before it destroys their friendship.

-Home-

When Jessi and I got home our dad was standing by the kitchen with his hands crossed over his chest. Weird.

"Brooke I want to speak to you in private," He said sternly. I shrugged in confusion at Jessi and she acted like she was going upstairs when we both knew she was going to eavesdrop.

When Dad and I were situated in the kitchen he sat me down and looked me dead in the eye. "Brooke I don't want you seeing that boy," He ordered with a serious expression on his face.

"What?" I asked surprised at his sudden outburst.

"You heard me I don't want you dating that excuse for a man," He repeated with more venom this time.

"Don't think that just because you came back into Jessi's and mine's lives that you can tell us how to live it. Don't tell us what to do and who to date because really that's none of your damn business," I yelled at him on the verge of crying hysterically.

"Don't speak to me in that tone BROOKE MACKENZIE ANDERSON!" My dad warned.

"I CAN SPEAK TO YOU HOWEVER THE FUCK I WANT! I'LL GO SEE RONNIE NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, I LOVE HIM DAD AND YOU CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT," I spat leaving the kitchen.

Now that I was out of his site I let the tears flow freely down my face. Jessi popped out from behind the couch and ran to comfort me. "God," She breathed out in surprise.

"AS A MATTER OF FACT I DON'T WANT EITHER OF YOU TO HANG AROUND THOSE HOODLUMS AND IF YOU THINK Y'ALL ARE SMART AND DISOBEY ME ILL SHIP BOTH OF Y'ALL ASSES TO ALASKA WITH YOUR UNCLE RANDY!" Our dad boomed from the kitchen.

Jessi and I exchanged a knowing look and thought about the hardest decision we had yet to make. Staying with the boys and risk getting shipped off to Alaska or staying away from them and breaking our hearts. As far as I know Jessi and I won't be giving up that easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took forever and a day to get this out.

Especially sorry to Jojo,
hope she's not mad at me
Love Skylar/Charlie/Nelly.