Tell Me Now If You Can Swim.

Oh Jesus, Donkey KONG!

We walked to the big oak tree where Ronnie asked me out during gym. He leaned against the tree biting his lip, his hands, shaking, his face unusually pale.

"Why?" Was all that came out of his mouth before he slowly slid down the tree. He hid his face in his hands and wept quietly.

My heart ached, and longed to be with Ronnie, to hold him, to be held by him, to be able to say that I'm his. His sobs grew heavier and more frequent, as his back rose and lowered.

"Ronnie," I called out my voice raspy due to my recent crying. I got on my knees and sat in front of him. I rubbed his elbow trying to get him to meet my gaze.

The air blew softly,making my hair move along with it. Ronnie was so close but so far away. I dug my nails into my palm wishing my mother would have never died.

I would've never met Ronnie and I would have never fallen for him, which leads to neither of us getting our hearts broken.

He slowly picked his head up his red eyes, making me feel even worse. I brushed his wet bangs out of his face and smiled sadly. "Hey don't cry, you know I love you right?"

Ronnie pulled me into his chest and I felt him nod on me head. "I love you too Brooke." I sighed, all the emotional stress was going to do my skin really bad.

"I love you so much, that I would....elope with you right now," Ronnie added stroking my hair softly.
I pulled away quickly an ecstatic grin probably scaring Ronnie. "Then let's do it," I held Ronnie's hand caressing it, "Seriously Brooke...you sure?" Ronnie asked his face showing nothing but happiness and surprise.

"I'm 18, it's about time I start making my own damn decisions," I stood up bringing Ronnie up as well. "Let's skip school. let's leave it all behind," He beamed pulling me towards the parking lot.

The bell had rung a few minutes ago which meant everybody else was in class. We sneaked to his car and sped off to the nearest wedding chapel. Usually people would be regretting something like this by now, but me...no I don't feel one ounce of regret just excitement.

I want to marry him NOW, RIGHT NOW! Ronnie gripped my hand over the console, the smile on his face growing bigger, and bigger by the second.

~Ceremony~

"I know pronounce you Mrs. Radke," The priest dressed as evil announced. "You may kiss the bride!" He added with as much enthusiasm as the first time, fake enthusiasm I might add. Whose really happy about marrying people several times a day most of the year.....no one.

Ronnie pulled me into a long,butterfly causing,French kiss. When we pulled away the priest was gone and it was only us two. I wonder why the priest didn't ask us for any witnesses. Oh well I was married to Ronnie, nothing matters anymore.

We walked out of the chapel happily married, "Your moving in with me, no buts, you don't have a choice." He commanded pressing his lips to my forehead.

"I wouldn't want it any other way,and...if we hurry I can go home and pack all my stuff," I giggled as Ronnie carried me bridal style. After all I'm a bride right?

"Holy shit." I gasped remembering the missing piece to the puzzle."What?" Ronnie asked stopping in his tracks. "What about Jessi?" I asked slightly smacking my forehead. "We can't just leave her there," Ronnie replied placing me into the passengers swat.

"We'll think of some thing," Ronnie mumbled furrowing his eyebrows, deep in thought. The whole drive to my house was spent thinking of a way to help Jessi, which currently we had no ideas. I texted her with the good news for me at least.

Hey sister guess what?!!?!?!?!? =D

I waited for her answer, knowing it would be slow because she was in class.

What?!?

Ronnie looked down at my cell phone and smirked at me knowingly.

Me and Ronnie just got married!!! I'm officially Brooke Mackenzie Radke!

When we pulled up at my house I sighed in relief to see that my dad's car wasn't home. We shuffled up the steps and into the house.

What the fuck Brooke! !#@!$#$%#$%#$%#$

I laughed silently at her reaction, taking out my luggage from the back of my closet. Ronnie helped me packed all of my stuff, we needed to be as quick as possible.

I know are you mad? =C

When it came to my underwear I shooed Ronnie when he tried to pick that. "I'm gonna be seeing a lot of your underwear anyway," I rolled my eyes stuffing handfuls of it into my bags.

No I'm happy for you guys! And everyone else knows they stole the phone from me and they're happy too but what about me D: ?

I packed up EVERY last important thing to me, no way I'm coming back to this horrid house. "We done?" Ronnie asked zipping up my last bag. I nodded following Ronnie [who carried my bags like a gentleman] to the car.

Don't worry, me and Ron Ron are thinking about a plan, we have your back, trust me ,

We secured the bags in the trunk and drove to Ronnie's house. When we arrived we filed out of the car like little kids running after cookies. He opened the front door and we carried the bags to the living room.

Someone cleared their throat and we froze in our spots. "What are you doing home so early Ronald?" His father asked, arms crossed over his chest.

"Uhh I got married?" He coughed, his face showing how nervous he was.

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoping Jojo doesn't hate me for this twist!