Tell Me Now If You Can Swim.

You Got Married?!

"What the hell?!" I shouted almost choking on my lunch.
"What happened?" Omar asked patting my back. I handed him my phone and he had the same reaction. Robert, Bryan, and Max looked confused so I handed them the phone and showed them the text my sister had just sent.

Me and Ronnie just got married!!! I'm officially Brooke Mackenzie Radke!

What the fuck Brooke! !#@!$#$%#$%#$%#$ I replied.

Now, don't get me wrong. I was extremely happy for Brooke, but what was I going to do? She couldn't just leave me with our dick of a dad.

I know are you mad? =C She asked.

No I'm happy for you guys! And everyone else knows they stole the phone from me and they're happy too but what about me D: ? I replied. I can't believe she got married.
But I guess as long as she's happy, then I'm happy for her. At least one of us was gonna get out of that hell hole we call home.

Don't worry, me and Ron Ron are thinking about a plan, we have your back, trust me ,

I laughed at the nick name she had just given him.

"So Ronnie and Brooke are married now?" Robert asked shocked.

"I guess." I said taking a bite of my cake. I thought it was pretty ironic that schools always talked about how they wanted the students to be healthy, but then went and sold cake for lunch.

"Damn. I never thought I'd see the day that Ronnie got married." Bryan said from across from me.

"Why?" I asked curious.

"Because before Brooke, Ronnie would be with a different girl every week almost. Brooke's changed him for the better.Both of you girls have changed us all honestly." Omar said smiling at me.

"Aww! Seriously?" I asked looking at them all. They nodded and I said, "I feel special!"

We all laughed and then the bell rang.

I was walking to 5th period when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the janitor's closet.

"Hello There?" I said confused and a little dizzy. Whoever it was turned on the light and I saw it was Max.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." He said leaning against the wall across from me.

"Okay...what about?" I question leaning against my own wall.

"I know you said that you had to stop hanging out with us, but I don't want you to. And I wont let you. I love you Jessi. I have since the first second I met you. I never want to let you go. Will you be my girlfriend? Please?"
Whoa.....I hadn't realized I'd been slightly crying till Max came over and wiped a tear from my cheek.

He kept his hands on my face and I looked up into his eyes. They were beautiful.

"Max...What about my dad? If I keep hanging out with you guys he'll ship me off to Alaska with my uncle. And I do not want that..."

"Neither do I.....But I seriously Love you Jessi. I can't imagine my life without you anymore. Screw your dad. You can move in with me! I don't care as long as you stay...."

Kill....Me....Now....

This was going to be by far, one of the hardest decisions of my life. Do I Stay with Max and risk getting shipped away? Or do I leave them all and have my heart broken.

"Are you serious?" I asked my voice just barely above a whisper.
A gigantic grin spread across his face and he said. "I'm as serious as a heart attack."

I laughed remembering where we got that from. Our math teacher always said that whenever we asked if she was serious about something.

"Okay." Was all I had to say before Max pressed his lips to mine.

He pulled away after about a minute and leaned his forehead against mine.

"So you'll stay with me?" He asked, his hands never leaving my face.
I nodded slightly and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"And I'd love to be your girlfriend." I added. And with that he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Put me down, My phones vibrating." I said between laughs.
He put me down and I took out my phone.

It was from Brooke. It read:
Ronnie's dad caught us getting home early. Ronnie told him we got married. He's surprisingly okay with it. Apparently ever since Ronnie met us he's been a lot better in school, and he hasn't gotten into any trouble. His dad said you could stay here to if you want =)

I showed Max the text as he played with my hair.

"Too bad. You're mine!" He exclaimed bringing me into a hug.

Well that's good! You know dad's going to freak though....
and awww! see how much of a good affect we have on people?! lol
and I think I'm good....I'm kinda dating Max now...And I think I'm going to move in with him ;)


I saw Max looking over my shoulder and smirk as I wrote the text.

"What do you say we skip the rest of school and go pack up your stuff?" Max asked as we walked out of the closet.
"Sounds like a plan." I said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

When we got into Max's car my phone started vibrating again.

"Brooke texted me back." I said reaching for my phone.

Psha I don't care. He can go suck a dick. lmfao
and haha i know right!
and WHOA! When the hell did that happen???


I showed Max the text and he laughed a little.

haha That's what he does best. lmao
and about 10 minutes ago. He kinda pulled me into the janitors closet and professed his love for me. lmao i thought it was sweet ;)


We got to my house and my dads car wasn't there.
"Oh thank god," I breathed as we turned the corner and my house came into view.
We ran up my driveway and into the house like 6 year olds coming home from soccer practice.
We ran up to my room and I got another text from Brooke.

True that! haha
and awww! That's so sweet!


"That's just the kinda guy I am." Max said from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled and kissed his nose.

As we were packing Max insisted on him being the one to pack my bra's.
"ooh! This is sexy!" He said holding up a green and blue polka-dot one.

"Put that down! We don't have much time!" I said nodding my head towards the clock on my wall.

He threw the bra in my suitcase and said, "Is that everything?" I looked around my room and came across a picture. It was a picture of my mom, Brooke and I when we were younger before she died. My eyes started to water and Max wrapped his arms around me,

"Is that your mom?" He asked leaning down and kissing my cheek. I nodded slightly and he said, "She's beautiful."

"She is isn't she?" I said rubbing my thumb over her face.

"You look just like her." He whispered into my ear. I turned around in his grasp and wrapped my arms around his torso and cried into his chest.
"Shh, it's okay." He whispered into my hair.

"Come on. Lets go to my house." He said picking up my suitcase and walking down the stairs.
"Wait" I said before grabbing a piece of paper off the desk we had and a sharpie.
I was going to write a note for our dad saying we left and that we're okay.

Dear Dad,
Brooke and I are leaving and we're never coming back. We're not going to tell you where we're going, but we will tell you that we're okay, and to please not come looking for us. This is our decision and we thought hard about it. You clearly don't need us if you're willing to ship us off to Alaska or Germany just because of who we hang out with.
We may or may not see you again, so I guess This is Goodbye.

love,
Brooke and Jessi.


I put the note of the door as we exited the house. I was never coming back here, and I knew Brooke wouldn't either.

I texted Brooke telling her what I did and said, and she agreed with every word. We decided to meet up at the mall in about an hour once Brooke and I got situated into our new homes. Surprisingly Max's parents didn't care either. It was the same as Ronnie. Ever since he met us he hadn't gotten in trouble and his grades came up a little.

I wonder what the rest of the guys would say about this?
♠ ♠ ♠
whoot =)
soooo so so so so sorry if this sucks. I'm like really sick right now :/
but anyway, I Hope Nelly doesn't get Mad at me for this ;) lol
COMMENT~! RATE~! SUBSCRIBE~!