Tell Me Now If You Can Swim.

I've been waiting for so long,

"How do you think your pops will react?" Ronnie's dad asked.

I thought about it for a second, my dad would probably circle Ronnie's house with a gang armed with weapons of mass destruction.

"He won't be happy," I scoffed shaking my head, Ronnie jogged down the stairs smiling down at me. He collapsed on the couch beside me, when we heard a knock at the door.

"That's my dad...remind me to thank Jessi later," I rolled my eyes going to get the door.

"Brooke get your stuff we're leaving," My dad commanded quickly.

Crossing my arms, I shifted my weight to my right leg, and placed them over my chest. "No," I answered defiantly.

"I'm your father you have to listen to me," He ordered his patience starting to run out. When he asked me to pack my stuff I should've acted like I was going to then shut the door in his face.

"NO! I'm 18 and I can do whatever I want!" When is my father going to get this through his skull. I AM NOT LEAVING.

"Brooke listen to me!" He barked grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside harshly.

"LET GO OF ME!" I spat trying trying to pull my wrist out of his grip.

"HEY!" Ronnie shouted at my dad, startling him which caused him to let go. Ronnie gently pushed me behind him, to shield me from my dad. Ronnie glared at him angrily, "STAY OUT OF THIS!" My dad snapped aiming his venom filled statement at Ronnie.

"Brooke is my wife I have a right to defend her!" Ronnie screamed breaking the news in the worst way possible.

"WHAT?!" My dad asked his face a deep shade of scarlet.

"I got married dad, I'm 18, legally an adult," I explained holding Ronnie's sides for balance, poking my head out so that my dad could hear me clearly.

"I should've known you would go and do something like this...your just like your mother," My dad said with a disguisted look on his face.

Ronnie clenched his fist, he knew what my dad meant by that. I told him everything about my mom, and what happened between her and my father.

"A filthy little slut," My dad finished letting out a wicked laugh.

Ronnie's fist flew at lightning speed, and collided with my dads jaw. I heard a spine-chilling crack and my dad curse loudly. I heard shuffling coming from inside, which meant that Ronnie's dad was moving around.

Ronnie's dad stood with us at the doorway, just watching my dad trying to recover from the blow. Ronnie shook his hand, trying to calm down the sensation that was taking over his hand.

"Now get out of here, before I call the cops...for trespassing private property," Ronnie spat holding my trembling body close to him. I silently thanked him with my eyes feeling no pity for my asshole of a father.

Everything was quiet and awkward, it had to be we were all thinking. Most likely about the same thing. Ronnie was tapping his foot impatiently, the adrenaline from before wearing off. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing would come out. Ronnie like the caring boyfriend husband he is, took notice of this.

"Are you okay?" He asked giving my hand a well needed squeeze.

"Just a little uneasy, but I'll be fine," I nodded reassuring Ronnie that I was truly okay. Jessi texted me to which I replied with the whole enchilada.

Did dad go by there yet?

yeah =/ he blew up at us and tried to make me go back home, Ronnie got mad at him when he called me a slut like mom, then Ronnie punched him. I say it'll only be a while before our phones get cut off by him...grrr this sucks.

"I'm gonna hit the hay," Ronnie's dad announced getting up from the couch."Good night kids, don't stay up too late," We gave him a warm smile, bidding him a good night.

"So what are you going to do now?" Ronnie asked playing with my fingers.

"Same thing I'm already doing......loving you," I kissed the palm of his hand, and tried to get my phone out from in between my thighs.

I know >=[ and OMG! he did not call you and mom a SLUT! I am so PROUD of Ronnie for punching his dumb ass. How hard did he punch him?

Pretty hard seeing as once he hit the floor he couldn't get back up. It was outrageously funny once you got over the shock of it though, I have a feeling he's not coming around here anymore. >< he he he

Ronnie turned on the T.V and leaned back onto the couch's armrest. "What are we watching?" I chirped cuddling into his side. "We are watching the best show on earth...The fresh price of bel-air.," He kissed my temple mumbling the lyrics to the theme song.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Wake up Ron-Ron!" I sang shaking him awake. "No..." He argued rolling around pulling me down so that I was nested into his side. "We have to go to school," I tried to shake off his grip on my waist, but it was no use...he was stronger than me.

"If you don't wake up, I'll go to school without you," I teased prying his hands off me. Ronnie groaned and got out of the bed. "THANK YOU!" I yelled grabbing my purse out of the closet.

Ronnie didn't take more than 10 minutes to get ready, and in no less than 30 minutes we were out of there. When we got to homeroom (after all the hassling paperwork) my pulsing hand kept cramping up from all the writing.

"Ellen Abbott?" The teacher called taking attendance.

I zoned out wishing that I would have agreed with Ronnie about staying home.

"Brooke Radke?" The teacher asked confused.

"There must be an error in the system," She said puzzled.

"No it's correct," I answered hoping to help her out.

"So I have two Radke's now?" She questioned staring between Ronnie and me.

"Brooke and I got married yesterday," Ronnie beamed wrapping his arm around my waist bringing me and my chair closer to his own.

"Congratulations!" The teacher clapped her hands with a fake smile plastered on her face.

We both smiled and nodded politely, after a while I put my head down on the desk and waited for the end of homeroom/math.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's no sympathy for the dead is blasting through my speakers right now haha,