Stupified

Intro

It was a sweltering summers night in the lowly third story house.
Every room inside was pitch black.
All, except one, with only the light of a Computer Monitor flickering into the dark.

“Evan, is that what I think it is?” Resi exclaimed as the Monitor filled with the images of yaoi and yuri alike.

“Yeah, and you won’t believe what- ”

Evan stopped once his eye caught something being downloaded on the screen.
Both looked to the computer a saw a picture of both of them the day they had a wrestling match in the living room.

Numerous pictures at that.

All captured at awkward timing.

“Oh my God!”

“Is that your hand were I think it is?”

“Dude! I didn’t even notice that!”

“That submission move doesn’t look like a submission move.”

They stared blankly at the screen as more then forty-three pictures of that day appeared before them.

“Oh shit.” they said in unison as Nicole casually entered the room.

“Hey guys did you know that DeathNote is on T.V. right now? I think we can still catch it before its over.”

Nicole walked closer to the Resi and Evan.

“You guys aren’t even listening to me are you?” she stated as her ears began to twitch.

“No were looking at pictures at the internet
Nicole, pray-tell, don’t you carry a camera with you every time a fight breaks out.”


“Maybe.”

“So you mind if we uh, delete these photos.” Evan said as he started to crack his knuckles.

“Never!”

Just as Nicole said that Evan start to delete each picture one by one.

“No! My babies!”

Resi stands in front of Evan to block Nicole. She tries to get to the monitor but recedes to biting Resi’s ankles.

“Ouch! Let go of my ankle!”

Resi runs around, beating Nicole to get off of him with a rolled up magazine of playboy.

Finally coming to notice Resi’s distress, Evan throws him a dictionary.

“Hit her with this.”

Resi catches it, “Behold, this book has no pictures in it! Prepare yourself for knowledge!”

“IT BURNS!” Nicole hisses, trying to claw it away.

“Done.” Evan says pleasingly.

Nicole loosens her bite and looks at the screen that is now empty “NO!”

She sinks to the floor in defeat as Resi limps away.

Evan strikes the ‘Captain Morgan’ pose, propping his foot on Nicole who is saddened at her lose.

“Another day has been conquered by me.”

“Great. Now get your foot off my ass, dipstick.”
♠ ♠ ♠
END!!!!

Ok I am the co-writer!
But for right now I am the writer in wolfs clothing.
I went into my friend's account (with his permission!) to post this.

I'm the techno guru that is helping him with all the pretty color words!
Until he realizes theres a BBcode that explains them XD