Stupified

House Sitting pt. 1

“Oh bloody hell.” stated Talona as she looked in the fridge.

The food that didn’t have moldy black spots left only stale Cheeto's that a starving mouse wouldn’t touch, and a can of fish that hid in behind the previous edible food.
Lord knows how long that’s been in the fridge ever since Nicole swore off all fish.
Talona opened her wallet and sighed. Then headed towards the living room that was now being remodeled thanks to Nathaniel and Evan.

“I‘m going to the market to get some produce,” Talona hesitated to put her coat on. “If anyone wants to come with you better get down here and --”

In a flash everyone came out of their rooms to rush downstairs. Almost everyone was still in their pajamas and had stopped in the middle of what the were doing once they heard the word “food”.

Scrambling out the door, Talona managed to grab Rowan and Evan from the mass of arms and legs.

“What the fuck is this!” Rowan said jerking her arm from Talona.

"Shut up and maybe she‘ll tell us ass-hat.” Evan said shoving his elbow into Rowan's side.

“You two need to stay and watch the house.”

“How come you just can‘t get Than & Nicole to house-watch. I bet they‘d be happy to get the house all to themselves.”

“Don‘t you remember the last time. Half of our neighbors went missing and we almost got thrown out of our house.”

“Not to mention what we found in the bedroom.”

“Gah! Don‘t remind me! I still have those nightmares.”

“So you see were I‘m getting at with this. You two can‘t possibly do that much damage within an hour. I‘d rather have all the others at the store even if it meant buying all the meat they used in a food fight.”

“Don‘t tell me your still mad about that.”

Without another word, Talona was out the door. Both of them heard the screech of the tires as the others left the pave way.

Both demons exchanged glances before Evan reached for the door handle. With a sudden impulse Rowan threw the nearest object. Which would happen to have been a table.

“What the hell!”

“Off to get your flies Foggier? Cuz, I don‘t think so.”

“Screw you Rowan, I‘m not going to stay here and waste a perfectly good gloomy day shut-in when I can be outside killing random people.”

Evan stood up from the broken table and attempted to exit yet again. With a devilish idea, Rowan snickered with her plan.

“If you leave Evan then I‘ll tell everyone that you don‘t have much of a pocket monster.”

“What?” Evan turned giving Rowan a questionable look.

“You know. Pocket monster, fragile package. Something around those lines.”

Evan turned completely around to meet Rowan eye to eye.

“Heh, I think you have it all wrong sweetheart,” Evan shrugged, “You must be confusing me with Nathaniel because there‘s no drought about what’s underneath these pants.”
Evan made a gesture to his pants by grabbing hold of the side of his knee.

“I beg to differ Evan. I seem to remember a certain someone in the shower with the curtain open.”

“You know damn well that it was the cold!” Evan yelled. Breaking off from his cool.

“Sure, But don‘t worry Evan I won‘t tell anyone as long as you do me a favor.”

“I‘m not sure I‘m going to like were this is going.”

---------

The "hour" trip to the market took up to five hours. Turns out instead of a food war that Talona suspected. They were stuck in traffic due to a cow Nathaniel hit.
And all the while everyone was trying to decide if they wanted to take it home and cook it or not.

"Guess what we got!" Nicole said as she kicked the door open with her foot.

"Could ya help me with this thing Nicole! Its horn is digging into my side" Than grunted carrying in the animal carcase.

I can't believe this! I have to re due my paint job again! Not only the blood but Resi. Did you really have to drool when you stuck your head out.

You have no one to blame but yourself for hitting that bull Nathaniel. But getting on to me about that now thats just low.

Suddenly in mid conversation, everyone stopped to stare at the sight.

Rowan lied comfortably on the couch being fanned by Evan who was wearing a maids dress and bonnet.

"Hey Talona, I think your not going to have a problem finding someone to house sit. Evan and I are going to have a good time."

Evan glared at Rowan as he handed her a cup of beer.

"Well thats too bad Rowan. Considering the fact that your not feeling to hot."

"What are you-" Rowan wasn't able to finish. Colors flashed before her eyes before she passed out.

"You used a powered tranquizer didn't you."

"Yeah"

"You realize that she could go into a coma since your not suppose to mix alchohal with that stuff right?"

"Oh I know, I know." Evan said with a smirk.

Right before Nero attacked him from mid air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Curse you Resi!!!!

*sigh*
Its been two complete months without an update.
Attention Readers:
Please send the other author death threats so he may get off his crippled ass and put up a chapter.
Or
At least bug the crap out of him.