Stupified

House Sitting pt 2

Evan sat comfortably on the couch next to Nathaniel reading the new Husk magazine.
"Breaking it in Evan?" Nathaniel said without turning his view from the screen that held the new Assassin Creed 2 for the PS3.

"Yeah, I'm just glad that its been quite for the past couple of weeks ever since Rowan decided to go into a coma."

"Um, your the one who put her in a coma in the first place."

"Your point is?"

"I wish I would have thought about it sooner." Nathaniel stated giving Evan a high-five.

Just then, Nicole busted into the room with the biggest smile she could ever have plastered across her face. She skipped up the stairs and as quickly as it was she ran back down and settled herself on the arm rest next to Evan.

"Leave me something good in your Will Evan. I wouldn't mind getting your surround sound system." said Nicole cheerfully as ever.

"What the hell are you talking about Nicole?"

"I could tell you but- well,..... I can't kill you since I'm sure Rowan has dibs once she wakes up today."

"TODAY?" Nathaniel says, joining into the conversation.

"For the love of God Nicole you better be pulling our legs."

"I wish I was but you see, I went all the way to the market and bought something that would help against this poison thing that she has in her system. So, I've determined that she should be out of her coma today."

"And, um, when will that be?"

Nicole blows on her nails and rubs them on her jacket. "A little longer then what we've been talking about."

With that Nathaniel drops his controls and runs out of the house, screaming down the road. Its just that he wasn't wearing pants when he was playing his game. Evan splits his Husk mag. in two and his glasses shatter.

"What the hell drove you to even doing this? I ask you, Why?" Evan says grabbing Nicole by the shoulders and shaking her.

"Well you see, I just got a new video camera and I wanted to make some home movies that we'd all be able to look back on a laugh."

"Your enjoying yourself aren't you."

"Kinda."

A blood curdling scream irrupted threw the house.
"Evan! You little cunt I'll kill you!"

Everything in the entire house was silent. Except for the thousands of dishes that shattered, the windows that busted, the car alarms that went off in the neighborhood, and the dogs that started howling from they're yards.
But besides all of that, everything was silent and everyone didn't move.

"So~.....Do I get that sound system or what!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!
Yeah, its me again....

BOTHER THE OTHER AUTHOR!!!!!